Fiddleback Flea Market

Looking for another 3/32" convex Handyman, wood handle only. Prefer to trade. Thanks

Looking for a Hiking Buddy, 3/32". PM with what you have please.

Prefer wood, possibly Shadetree.

Thanks very much!

Last edited:
For Sale:

Never Used or Carried Handyman w/ dyed maple burl over natural liners & yellow pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $300 CONUS

Never Used or Carried Handyman w/brown canvas micarta Natural liners and orange pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted 1/8'' A2- $275 CONUS

Lightly used Runt production model stainless with sheath- $155 CONUS View attachment 761272 View attachment 761271 View attachment 761273 View attachment 761269 View attachment 761270
Conversation started for brown canvas handyman.

IMG_6238.JPG

If this doesn't sell the way it is I will eventually make a custom Kydex sheath for it and the price will go up.
Brand new knife, this is the EDC II model that is made of A2 Tool Steel. The handle is made of Sapphire Burlap Micarta and has natural and green liners. The knife is 7-3/8" overall and has a 3-1/16" blade that is 1-1/4" wide and 1/8" in thickness. $300
I cant load the other photos? So https://7rattlesbushcraft.com/produ...-ar-edc-ii-a2-knife-w-sapphire-burlap-handles

IMG_6232.JPG

Last edited:
Fiddleback Small Nessie (2009) - O1 Convex-Sabergrind with Bocote on Curly Maple

$250 USD / £190 GBP (inc. P&P to US, Canada & Europe)
PayPal Only Please.

Specs:
8.75" long
4" blade
3/32" thick

JRE Industries sheath has been treated with Sno-Seal, and shall have another coat before shipping.

IMG_20170919_134201668 eBayRESIZE.jpg
IMG_20170919_134228648 eBayRESIZE.jpg

IMG_20170919_134246943 eBayRESIZE.jpg

M4.... I'll take this if it's still available...
2015 0821 22 – Bushcrafter w/ black bolsters over Ironwood, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32” spalted 01 steel. Has a very small spot of slight discoloration in from storage. In natural light, this imperfection is hardly noticeable.

PM incoming...

Prices include US shipping via USPS and PayPal fees. I am open to cashier check / money order. First response gets it whether it is thread response, PM or email.

Below is the original sale thread description, a sale thread pic and the link along with my asking price. Contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!
Jerry

PS With your purchase, I'll include this printed on card stock so there's no need to try to sneak this
knife into the house or to try and hide it from your significant other. No need to be sceered!
2v2uPu3YrxAKujh.jpg

(I'm currently seeking copyright on this so don't be a copycat :) )

Osprey Knife & Tool Warthog - 3/32 (.99”) CPM154 Tapered Tang Commando Toxic Glow Burlap handle from Shadetree OAL 7 1/2” Blade 3 1/2” $275.00
Sale thread: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/osprey-k-t-sales-thread-7-28-16.1416137/
Like new condition. Carried maybe once or twice and don't believe I ever used it. Not sure that this material is being made any more but this was the last that Chris had. Asking $SOLD
Note: There wasn't a weight for this in his sale thread but holy cow this Warthog is super light
2v2usqNk2xAKujh.jpg

Last edited:
Bump on a couple sales threads. Below are the descriptions and sale post links for more info. Open to reasonable offers but please contact/discuss via PM or email.

Thanks for looking!

Link to Post 12223
W.A. Surls Palmer with Electric Purple Shadetree over Black liners and White pinstripes
W.A. Surls Inlander with Black G10 over Black liners and White pinstripes

Link to Post 12493 link
Fiddleback Forge Shank with Tangerine burlap over natural liners and white pinstripes

Link to Post 12566 link
Osprey K/T Warthog Natural Canvas Micarta Bolsters over Natural w Jade G10 and Orange accent liners
W.A. Surls Harpoon Navy Burlap Natural Bolster Natural Liners
Fiddleback Forge Old School Ladyfinger Dyed Box Elder Burl Natural liners white pinstripes

Also, with each knife purchase, I'll include this printed on card stock so there's no need to try to sneak this
knife into the house or to try and hide it from your significant other. No need to be sceered!
2v2uPu3YrxAKujh.jpg

(I'm currently seeking copyright on this so don't be a copycat :) )

Back