1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. scruffuk

scruffuk Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Please check your PM boss man. :)

2. Zardo

Zardo Gold Member Gold Member

May 31, 2015
    BUMP - PRICE DROP!

Brand New
    - never used or carried. PayPal only

2015 1016 25 – Big Sneaky w/ black bolstered afzalia lay, lime accent, Tapered Tang
    convex on 3/16” spalted A2 $ SOLD !!! - shipped to your door

[​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

[​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

[​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    Johng1110 and Nbrackett like this.
  3. VTguy17

VTguy17 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2011
    I'm looking for a unique Runt with pocket sheath. No production models please.

4. 7rattlesbushcraft

7rattlesbushcraft https://7rattlesbushcraft.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 9, 2017
    IMG_6236.JPG I have this one $280 shipped...
    I could make a Kydex sheath.

5. LavaWood

LavaWood Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 13, 2014
    IMG_6392.jpg $240

6. joarthur

joarthur Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 25, 2006
    Camp Nessmuk and Chief are sold. Woodsman withdrawn for now.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    Choppaman, Luca917 and pertinux like this.
  7. Kalsu

Kalsu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Bump and price drop and added one more Hiking Buddy.

I have for sale a Hiking Buddy with Bocote over black g10 bolster. Convex A2 spalted steel 5/32 SFT. Wonderfully balanced knife with perfect grind and spalting. I bought it here in the market place in "never used" condition. I took it on one short hiking trip and haven't used it since. I just prefer the thinner knives. The only issue I see with it is that there is a some what shinny spot on one side of the blade. You can see it in the last picture. I am asking $250 for the knife. That covers shipping and paypal fees. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hiking Buddy with blackwood and 1/8" scandi grind. I am not the original owner. The knife was purchased here in the market place. It is in great shape and only carried a few times by myself. It has only been lightly stropped and is wicked sharp. I am asking $SOLD that covers shipping by USPS Priority mail and paypal fees.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    Bmurray likes this.
  8. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    Joearthur,
    PM inbound but I will take this:
    "Camp Nessmuk: 5/32" A2 TT, Coffee Burlap Shadetree with brown liners and orange pinstripes. $255. I'm the second owner. It appeared unused to me when I received it. I've tested it a few times in the kitchen. Handle length is 5.177" and width is a fat .881". Pommel is also fat, despite a well-tapered spine."
    Bill

9. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  10. joarthur

joarthur Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 25, 2006
    You got them, Bill

PM coming

Jim

11. Kalsu

Kalsu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
  12. Tekton

Tekton Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 8, 2015

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  13. TrainedBullets

TrainedBullets Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 23, 2017
    Beautiful knife for sure. Any chance you could attach a photo of the other side and provide handle length and overall length?

14. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    leave me a message on my profile page with your cell. Ill text them when I get home

15. mission664

mission664 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Looking for an old school lady finger with 3/32 CPM 154. I have other fiddleback to trade if interested.

16. Bmurray

Feb 9, 2012
    HB in #12596 headed to Australia

TrainedBullets and Tekton like this.
  17. Mr. Tettnanger

Mr. Tettnanger Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 14, 2012
    SOLD

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    Bmurray likes this.
  18. ShanghaiJer

ShanghaiJer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014
    Consolidating a few. Need to fund a greenhouse, so I’m thinning the herd a bit. All of these have been lightly used (mostly kitchen duties) and have some patina starting to form on the blade and possibly the spine. None have been sharpened on stones, but have been stropped.

Stubby Muk in 1/8" A2 thin TT, Osage over natrual and white pinstripes. Comes with the Diomedes pocket sheath shown. Asking $SOLD shipped.

Scout in 1/8” A2 TT, Osage over natural and blue pinstripes. Comes with the Diomedes sheath (w/ dangler) shown. Asking $SOLD shipped.

Minimuk in 1/8” A2 SFT, Marblewood over natural and blue pinstripes. Comes with the Diomedes pocket sheath shown. Note that the blue liner has a small void at the end of the scale (on the left) near the blade spine (see picture). Asking $SOLD shipped

F2 in 3/32” A2 SFT, Black canvas micarta over black and yellow pinstripes. Comes with the KSF pocket sheath shown. Asking $SOLD shipped.

IMG_5229.jpg

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    Bmurray likes this.
  19. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    Looking for a Hiking Buddy and Handyman in 3/32". No scandi. Wood only. Thanks

20. ranger 217

ranger 217

Mar 14, 2017
    I will take F2 in 3/32” A2 SFT, Black canvas micarta over black and yellow pinstripe with the KSF pocket sheath. Thanks

Choppaman likes this.