Fiddleback Flea Market

CYBER MONDAY PRICE DROP

Sorry it's been a while guys but I thought I would offer these here first before I sell on ebay or the general forums...

Well two things happened and now I have to sell.. one is i’m not allowed to carry fixed blades at work anymore and two I need the money to fund future endeavors

Paypal only

Shipping is $8 dollars per knife but I can combine shipping for multiple knives bought

international shipping may be a possibility but we’ll have to work out the details

Hit me up at heesoo18@hotmail.com as I don’t check my pm’s everyday but you can pm me too and i’ll make an effort to check my pms once daily… you can also text me at 7138540971 fastest way to reach me is text followed by email then pm

If you would like a sheath I can make one for you for an additional $60 dollars similar to the one I’m selling with the pocket kepharts except it’ll be plain with no design… two weeks may be needed to complete the sheath

More detailed pics are available on my flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/aznpharm79/

First “I’ll take it” gets it with the exception of the blue runt which I’m offering the guy who sold it to me first dibs

Here they go!

Esquires: (left to right)

Esquire in black micarta with natural pins and thick natural liner, 3/32 A2 steel SFT convex grind ; not carried much still “factory sharp” $250 OBO

Esquire in navy burlap micarta with black liners and orange pinstripes; 1/8’” A2 steel SFT convex grind; not carried much still “factory sharp” $225OBO

Esquire in osage with black pins and black liners with white pinstripe; 3/32 A2 steel SFT convex grind ; not carried much still “factory sharp” $SOLD

Esquire in black micarta with natural pins and natural liners and white pinstripe (tuxedo); 1/8’” A2 steel SFT scandi grind with “penetrator tip”; never carried still “factory sharp” SOLD

Esquire in argentinian osage with natural pins and natural liners with white pinstripe; 1/8” A2 steel SFT convex grind ; not carried much still “factory sharp” $Sold

_DSF0943 by hees, on Flickr

_DSF0946 by hees, on Flickr

Pocket kepharts: (Left to right)

Pocket kephart in black micarta with natural pins and natural liners with white pinstripe (tuxedo); 1/8” O1 steel TT convex grind; this has been used a bit and sharpened Comes with sheath to the left of it $210 OBO

Pocket Kephart in argentinian osage with natural pins and natural liners and blue pinstripes; 3/32 A2 steel SFT convex grind ; not carried much still “factory sharp” comes with sheath to the left of it $SOLD

Pocket Kephart in starry night micarta with black pins and black liners with lime pinstripes; 1/8’” A2 steel TT convex grind; not carried much still “factory sharp” $230 OBO

_DSF0947 by hees, on Flickr

_DSF0948 by hees, on Flickr

_DSF0933 by hees, on Flickr

Misc: (left to right)

WAS Sawnee in curly maple (i think) with black liners and white pinstripes and hemp wrapped; 1/8’ A2 steel SFT convex ground barely carried and still factory sharp… comes with a black sheath $sold

Slvrfalcen in black micarta with natural pins and natural liners with white pinstripes (tuxedo); 3/32” A2 steel SFT convex grind; barely carried and still “factory sharp” $SOLD

Pipsqueak in bocote wood with natural pins and natural liners with blue pinstripes; 3/32” A2 steel SFT convex grind with “rhino horn” tip barely carried and still “factory sharp” $sold

Runt in curly blue mango with black pins and black liners and white pinstripes; 1/8” O1 steel SFT with convex grind; sharpened and carried but in great condition $SOLD

Production Runt I put scales on with black micarta handles and natural pins and liners and white pinstripe s35vn steel This was kinda of an experiment on learning how to put on scales but still a good carry but priced accordingly $SOLD

Production Runt I put scales on with ivory paper micarta handles and mosaic pins and black liners and blue pinstripe s35vn steel This was kinda of an experiment on learning how to put on scales but still a good carry but priced accordingly SOLD

_DSF0951 by hees, on Flickr

_DSF0950 by hees, on Flickr

Last edited:
A few of my Fiddlebacks for sale.
All new condition, not carried, not sharpened or stropped. I am original owner. If you have any other questions or want see additional photos please DM me and we can discuss. I will ship free to CONUS using USPS priority mail and provide tracking (Out of country shipping possible. There would be shipping/insurance fees applicable).

Not looking for trades at the moment. There are no sheaths available with these.

2016 0616 08 – F2 US$SOLD

Fiddleback Forge-EDC II-Black Bolster-Dyed Maple-Yellow & Black Liners, TT, Convex on spalted 5/32” A2 Does come with a sheath. US$270.00

2017 0728 11 – Kephart w/ blue shrapnel over black liners& white pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - US$280.00
Thank you for looking!!
9h6KWSd.jpg

vAnV2uk.jpg

vUgBb41.jpg

Qzhma08.jpg

Last edited:
super sweet blade for sale.

Stunning older classic Surls Bush Adder, stainless (I think), tapered tang, and awesome file work and hammed finished flats. Comes with sheath. $sold shipped priority.

Last edited:
SOLD For sale is a Bushnub in A2, comes with Joufuu ISP sheath as pictured. Looking for $old all in and I'll cover paypal fees and priority shipping in the US.

p7FjiTQl.jpg

aWhgXQfl.jpg
6leUkr0l.jpg

xqnBKKDl.jpg

yvd3dX1l.jpg

KBJ0QJUl.jpg

Q7Ea6CKl.jpg

Last edited:
2016 0909 22 Forager w/ evergreen burlap over black liners & yellow pinstripes, TT Convex on spalted 5/32” A2

Really only used once to chop down a small tree (2” poplar) when I visited the Fiddleback shop and shows a bit of use from it and sticking it in a log for pics but not abused at all.

Asking - SOLD PayPal and shipping in US50 included.

CCC123D7-591C-4DD4-A424-05BC869ADA1C.jpeg 56F93BFB-BAA8-42AA-8025-2C9FFAC13F05.jpeg A99923CC-6C26-47D9-A943-085A70F69F29.jpeg

Last edited:
2017 0714 08 – Lonestar EDC w/ sapphire burlap over black liners white pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - Sharked this back in July for $290. Has sat in my collection box since I purchased it and is brand new. Looking for $225obo shipped US. No trades. THANK YOU!!
24C7BA5C-42D9-48FA-9563-60D3CAB93AE1.jpeg
C4B44EA7-A2CD-4F5E-A1F2-673243406FFF.jpeg
EEB6D231-8B9F-40B2-AB9F-731F8277F7E0.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking for these for a friend who is not on the forums:

Surls Patch and a Fiddleback Forge Toboggan in 3/32 with hardwood handles.

Thanks,
Jerry

SOLD
2016-12-16 Asp Desert Ironwood black liners white pinstripes TT Convex on 1/8" TT A2. Purchased from Fiddleback Outpost for $365 --> $315 --> $275

Blade Handle OAL
3.750 4.500 8.250

Price includes US USPS shipping and PayPal Fees. PM for any questions or reasonable offers.

Thanks,
Jerry

2v2uFEB5jxAKujh.jpg

2v2uFEB5jxAKujh.jpg[IMG]

Last edited:
All are unused/new. Prices include US USPS shipping w/ tracking & PayPal fees. Please PM with any questions or reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking,
Jerry

2016 0722 02 – Runt w/ Brisket Rub Burlap w/ Black liners & Lime pinstripes, TT Convex on spalted 5/32" A2 $300 --> $225 --> $200
Somehow, maybe there was something in the cardboard protective sleeve, there is a slight scratch on the left side - price adjusted accordingly.
2v2uFEmFFxAKujh.jpg

2016 0722 12 – Bushcrafter Jr. w/ Brisket Rub Burlap w/ Black liners & Lime pinstripes, SFT Convex on spalted 1/8" A2 SOLD
2v2uFEmddxAKujh.jpg

2016 0715 16 – Nessmuk w/ Brisket Rub Burlap w/ Black liners & White pinstripes, TT Convex on spalted 1/8" A2 SOLD
2v2uFEmyyxAKujh.jpg

Last edited:
Adventure Sworn has been sold.

Now looking for an affordable Woodsman. Used is even fine.

If anyone has a lead I sure would appreciate knowing about it.

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving guys! Up for sale is a Bushboot & Stubbymuk
New and unused
2017 0609 08 – Bushboot w/ stabilized baby pinecone over natural liners & white pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $290 shipped cont U.S. only paypal

2015 1204 01 - Stubbymuk w/ purple haze maple over natural liners & white pinstripes, SFT convex on spalted ⅛” A2. No sheath.
$225 shipped cont U.S. only paypal

vKg8V2P.jpg

FpPMgNQ.jpg

CocgX6T.jpg

qtAtVCO.jpg

GYPYBWr.jpg

D6G4rrl.jpg

TS4VC7a.jpg

9js8Hnj.jpg

seVp3vT.jpg

WTB Bow Legged Joe, hopefully in blue, or with blue, or maybe Oreo?

Although I'll take a gander at whatever else you might have. ;)

Thanks for any leads.

~ P.

[I saw a Bow Legged Joe last week end at USA Made Blade, and now I've got the Wants.

(I would have brought home the one I saw-- it would have made a great souvenir of my time there meeting Fiddleback Fiddleback and @VANCE!-- but it sported not a certain color.)

I am now kicking myself for missing @Sandmage's recent offering here. If you picked that up and tire of it, let me know!]

Putting these up for another look.

Please PM or post here to claim a knife. Please note that I will ship from AUSTRALIA with tracking and it does take 5-7 working days for the knives to arrive in the US or elsewhere. Cost of shipping is included in the price.

Not looking for trades ATM.
Stubby Muk in 1/8" A2 thin TT, Osage over natrual and white pinstripes. Comes with the Diomedes pocket sheath shown, second owner. Excellent Condition - US$200
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Shaman Ironwood. 3/32 SFT. COMMANDO ( No liners ) comes with Diomedes sheath . As NEW - US$200
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

WA Surls Inlander Beautiful Desert Ironwood and Ivory Linen Micarta Bolsters 1/8" A2, SFT, NEW - US$190
( There appear to be very minute surface crack on the ironwood, very hard to photograph. I have reduced the price because of that )
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Back