1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. The Shatz

The Shatz Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2017
    If anybody has a hiking buddy 1/8 or less there willing to part with I'm looking

2. abcatpb

abcatpb Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2017
    Old School Ladyfinger for sale.

Trinity Pinout
    1/8" A2 SFT
    Navy Burlap
    The nicely contoured scales on this knife are among the best I've felt on any Fiddleback knife.

As new from a recent 2017 FBF sale. I bought two OSLs this year. It was a tough choice, but I've decided to keep the one in Mango. I'm asking $SOLD, PayPal with free USPS Priority CONUS.

DSC_0094.JPG DSC_0093.JPG DSC_0095.JPG

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    Lady1911, Kirkwood, Nbrackett and 2 others like this.
  3. Duba

Duba Gold Member Gold Member

May 5, 2017
    Beautiful knife.

4. klags

klags

Oct 20, 2015
    I'm looking to part with an as new hiking buddy at some point, but it's 3/16 A2

5. The Shatz

The Shatz Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2017
    Appreciate it but looking for 1/8 or 3/32

6. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    Price drop in post #12863

7. Kirkwood

Kirkwood Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 29, 2012
    Fiddleback & Friends Sale

PayPal or postal money order accepted.

Price includes PayPal fees and priority mail shipping within the U.S.

Feel free to PM or email (kkirkwood[at]gmail[dot]com) with questions or offers.

Thanks.

1. Fiddleback Runt w/ jade g10 over black liners & white pinstripes, 4 mosaic pins, tapered tang, convex on spalted 5/32" O1

Excellent shape. Could be unused. I am not the first owner. No sheath.

SOLD!

2. Surls Hunstman w/ lemon drop jade g10 over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT, flat ground on 3/32" CPM154

Used sparingly. Excellent shape.

$225

3. Fletcher Griffin X w/ OD g10 over black liners & red pinstripes, full tang, 3/16" O1

15" OAL w/ a 9 3/4" blade

Unused w/ sheath. Has scratches from the kydex.

SOLD!

1. Fiddleback

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Surls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Fletcher

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    hasco, Choppaman and varga49 like this.
  8. ShanghaiJer

ShanghaiJer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014
    Recluse in Goncalo Alves over natural liners and lime pinstripes, 3/32” A2 SFT, scandi. Knife is unused and I am the original owner. Comes with the KSF sheath pictured. Asking $SOLD shipped, PayPal G&S. Not looking for trades right now.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    MMatt, Nbrackett and Bmurray like this.
  9. fogdart

fogdart Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 7, 2015
    SOLD... The DUKE! Letting go of one of my favorites!
    Production Duke w/ custom handles... Ivory w/ Natural bolsters and liners. Beautiful, useful and extremely well balanced! I've sharpened this on my WE. It's scary sharp!
    I've owned this for a while but it's in outstanding condition. $325 shipped (US) and PP fees on me. I'm firm on the price. First "I'll take it" rules.

[​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    Scotcha, Bmurray, MTBmonkey and 2 others like this.
  10. forager

forager Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 27, 2007
    SOLD

Hiking Buddy, think it is O1, 1/8" tapered tang shadetree coffee bag burlap with green liners over tan micarta, tan micarta pins and micarta bullseye lanyard hole. Used only once in the kitchen on some garlic and it left a nice little patina near the tip. Comes with a right hand RLO sheath. $290 $320 shipped in the US.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  11. Scotcha

Scotcha

Oct 25, 2013
    A few very nice ones up for grabs.

All knives are new unused. If you require a sheath please let me know and I can send pics and prices.

Shipping from Australia with tracking and insurance included in the price ( Delivery takes 5-7 Business Days ).

No Trades please .

Recluse - Quarter Sawn Oak - Black & White Liners 1/8" A2 SFT - US$325

2017 1103 02 – Esquire w/ spearmint jade over natural liners & white pinstripes, trinity pinout, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - WITHDRAWN

2017 1013 01 – Runt w/ osage over natural liners & lime pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $290 SOLD

2017 1027 01 – Runt w/ quarter sawn curly oak over natural liners & yellow pinstripes, TT, convex on spalted ⅛ A2 - $290

[​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki
    [​IMG]Hosted on Fotki

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    Choppaman likes this.
  12. MTBmonkey

MTBmonkey Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2017
    I will take the osage runt please :)

Choppaman and NoRest like this.
  13. Kalsu

Kalsu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
    I am putting up for sale today my 3/32" (.094") scandi grind bushraptor. It has desert iron wood handles green pin stripes and black liners. I have never used this, only carried it a few times. There are a few faint scratches near the tip on the grind that I can't get to show up in pictures. I am not sure how they got there, other than that the knife is perfect. I am asking SOLD via paypal. That includes shipping by USPS priority mail.

Sheath NOT included. Let me know if you want more pictures.
    [​IMG]

I have for sale a Hiking Buddy with Bocote over black g10 bolster. Convex A2 spalted steel 5/32 SFT. Wonderfully balanced knife with perfect grind and spalting. I bought it here in the market place in "never used" condition. I took it on one short hiking trip and haven't used it since. I just prefer the thinner knives. The only issue I see with it is that there is a some what shinny spot on one side of the blade. You can see it in the last picture. I am asking $240 for the knife. That covers shipping and paypal fees. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  14. mjc7

mjc7

Apr 22, 2009

15. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    These two are still available! Both have been lightly used and have a few small, very light patina spots.

All prices include shipping USPS with tracking and insurance, and Paypal.

Fiddleback Forge Bushfinger, OD canvas micarta over natural liners with orange pinstripes, convex 1/8 A2 SFT - $250

I have a sheath for this knife that I would also sell if that sways anyone's interest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fiddleback Forge Maverick, Coffee bag burlap over black liners with yellow pinstripes, convex 1/8 A2 SFT - $200

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bmurray, Nbrackett and varga49 like this.
  16. hasco

hasco Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2014
    All knives include USPS priority mail shipping. Paypal only - I pay the fees. You must be at least 18 years old to purchase and you are responsible for knowing the knife laws in your area. Some knives will be listed on other forums so time stamps will get priority. Thanks for looking.

Fiddleback production camp knife 3V with leather and kydex sheath. Lightly used. There was a little water damage toward the front of the blade. There must have been a water drop in the sheath while stored. I cleaned it up with flitz polish, fine steel wool and brillo pads. You can see a little pitting in pic. It extends a little on top of spine. Cosmetic flaw but the edge and knife are in great shape. $250 SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lightly used Jarret Fleming B&T OAL: 8" Handle: 4" Edge: 3.75" in 1/8" cpm154 and shade burlap, hollow grind. Used but never sharpened. Very good condition with sheath from maker - $100 SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lightly used Osprey knife and tool Mamushi 1/8" (.132) W2 Tapered Tang w/ Hamon (Belt Finish)
    Commando Natural canvas Micarta (Sand Blasted) OAL 8” Blade 3 7/8”. There are some scratches in the acid wash that happened the first time I used it on wood, very superficial and some patina. I only used this knife a few times. Edge is good. Great knife - $170 SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  17. TrojanTau

TrojanTau

Nov 17, 2012
    I’ll take the Flemming B&T

Nbrackett likes this.
  18. Sprycel803

Sprycel803

Sep 1, 2017
    I’ll take if available:
    Lightly used Jarret Fleming B&T OAL: 8" Handle: 4" Edge: 3.75" in 1/8" cpm154 and shade burlap
    Thanks

19. Kalsu

Kalsu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
    I will take the Mamushi.

20. hasco

hasco Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2014
    Trojan Tau got to it just a minute quicker. Thanks.