Fiddleback Flea Market

SOLD

Classic "Andy Roy" fat handle Woodsman. Wenge, with VERY dark burgundy (I think) and thin tan liners. 5/32” O1. Comes with sheath.

This knife is in great shape, and does not appear to have ever been used.

This is a real classic, and Andy does not make them like this any more. While I like his current ergonomics, I think that there is really something special about the older "fat handle" design.

SOLD Price is $290 SOLD

I pay for shipping and I cover all PayPal fees.

PM me here or ncrockclimb@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking!

fXQwbta.jpg

jVGHzlA.jpg

BH2SVVC.jpg

u46JJkT.jpg

RAjJDfn.jpg

w3Bgire.jpg

pP8POfm.jpg

Rh0TDb7.jpg

c55rhot.jpg

Last edited:
Classic "Andy Roy" fat handle Woodsman. Wenge, with VERY dark burgundy (I think) and thin tan liners. 5/32” O1. Comes with sheath.

This knife is in great shape, and does not appear to have ever been used.

This is a real classic, and Andy does not make them like this any more. While I like his current ergonomics, I think that there is really something special about the older "fat handle" design.

Price is $290

Thanks for looking!

PM Sent

SOLD

Camp Nessie with Brown Sack Burlap Micarta handle with black and orange liners. The handle has black pins and a trinity pinout. The steel is 3/16” O1. It comes with both a Custom Nix Sheath that was made specifically for this knife and the stock sheath.

I used this knife once or twice for some lite whittling, but it has never been abused and is in excellent condition.

Price was SOLD $290 NOW $220 SOLD Help me to find this knife a new home!

Thanks for looking!

whw0zWL.jpg

gmcD7p0.jpg

7y7ZKGn.jpg

vZC7uOs.jpg

qYz0zeU.jpg

SssOSVY.jpg

Last edited:
One time price drop

Formalities

Paypal preferred, but will accept money order or check with approval. My price include PayPal fees and shipping via USPS Priority. If outside CONUS pm me for shipping price.

Buyer is responsible for adhering to their local knife laws and must be 18yrs of age or older.

First "I'll Take It" in this thread followed up with a PM or Email and prompt payment gets it. Feel free to ask any questions, but law of the sharks prevails. I reserve the right to choose with whom I will do business.

Email address nutramac22lr@hotmail.com

These knives are new and unused, been sitting in a climate controlled safe.

Bushfinger with black bolster and beautiful leopard wood. Tapered Tang, Convex On spalted 5/32 steel. Perfectly matched pair of scales.
Sold to Leo

Hiking Buddy in beautiful rosewood burl black over white liners. Tapered Tang, Convex on spalted 1/8th A2 steel. Very light and nimble.
SOLD TO David L Shipped 2-14-18

Hiking Buddy in epic eucalyptus burl, natural over white liners. SFT, Convex on spalted 1/8th A2 steel.
300.00 bottom knife Reduced 250

Thank you

IMG_20180128_125011077-vi.jpg

IMG_20180128_125516407-vi.jpg

rDxwagd-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Any spine shots of that Woodsman or shots that show the thickness of the handle?

Here is a quick shot of the spine & handle. It's very comfortable in hand. Not too fat, not too thin.....just right !

UPzzdEW.jpg

Peter

I'm hoping to pick up my first Fiddleback knife and am looking for these in black or Oreo covers.
  • Bushnub
  • Hiking buddy
  • Raptor
  • Bushboot
  • Others under 8 in OAL
Thanks for your time.
Check out the Fiddleback Fiddleback line up at Olde Towne Cutlery. I believe a Bushboot is still available. DLT Trading as a Bushcrafter JR. in Oreo. Just a few ideas for you.

One time price drop

Formalities

Paypal preferred, but will accept money order or check with approval. My price include PayPal fees and shipping via USPS Priority. If outside CONUS pm me for shipping price.

Buyer is responsible for adhering to their local knife laws and must be 18yrs of age or older.

First "I'll Take It" in this thread followed up with a PM or Email and prompt payment gets it. Feel free to ask any questions, but law of the sharks prevails. I reserve the right to choose with whom I will do business.

Bushfinger with black bolster and beautiful leopard wood. Tapered Tang, Convex On spalted 5/32 steel. Perfectly matched pair of scales.
325.00 top knife Reduced 285.00

Hiking Buddy in beautiful rosewood burl black over white liners. Tapered Tang, Convex on spalted 1/8th A2 steel. Very light and nimble.
315.00 middle knife Reduced 275

Hiking Buddy in epic eucalyptus burl, natural over white liners. SFT, Convex on spalted 1/8th A2 steel.

Thank you

rDxwagd-vi.jpg

I'll Take It..........Hiking Buddy in beautiful rosewood burl black over white liners. Tapered Tang, Convex on spalted 1/8th A2 steel. Very light and nimble.

I'll Take It..........Hiking Buddy in beautiful rosewood burl black over white liners. Tapered Tang, Convex on spalted 1/8th A2 steel. Very light and nimble.
You got it received message via email

One time price drop

Formalities

325.00 top knife Reduced 285.00

Thank you

rDxwagd-vi.jpg
Very nice

Back