1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Choppaman, SA Condor, varga49 and 5 others like this.
  2. Leo. D

Leo. D

Oct 6, 2017
    I will take the bushfinger

3. NUTRAMAC

NUTRAMAC Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 8, 2014
    Talking via email
    Thanks

4. NUTRAMAC

May 8, 2014
    Post 13111
    EDU only 225 get it before I change my mind

5. Tekton

Tekton

Mar 8, 2015
    Looking for a scandi Bushboot. Used is fine. If anyone has one and is willing to part with it let me know.

Nbrackett likes this.
  6. spiritedwolflove

spiritedwolflove

Jan 27, 2014
    Looking for dark wood recluse with natural and white liners/stripes, thanks

Bmurray likes this.
  7. NUTRAMAC

May 8, 2014
    Withdrawn

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    PolRoger, varga49, Choppaman and 6 others like this.
  8. David L

David L Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 8, 2018
    Nutramac, what is the blade length on your knife? Not really for me but might help someone else.

W.A. Surls Inlander with natural micartia bolster in Ancient Bog oak over natural micarta liners with a white pinstripe Convex on Spalted 3/32 A2 steel

9. NUTRAMAC

May 8, 2014
    Blade length is 3.5 inches

Choppaman and varga49 like this.
  10. JCW

JCW Gold Member Gold Member

May 12, 2001
    Withdrawn.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  11. ShanghaiJer

ShanghaiJer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014
    One more that’s not getting enough love. Fiddleback Forge Esquire in Rosewood (per Big Deal, this could be Blackwood :) over black liners and white pinstripe, 1/8” A2 TT, swedge. A fine tip on this one. Has been used and stropped. Has the start of a patina and a couple small marks near the butt on one of the scales (see picture). Comes with the Diomedes pocket sheath shown (this is an earlier version pocket sheath, so it takes up less real estate in the pocket).

Asking $SOLD shipped.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    Lady1911 and Nbrackett like this.
  12. jaz322

jaz322 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    These items are cross-posted to other sales pages, so the first one to claim a knife gets it.

Unused epic EDK in dual burl wood (ironwood and ?), SFT, 3/32” A2 steel. Featured in Knives Illustrated. Stored in a safe w/light coat of mineral oil since I purchased it. Has not cut a thing nor has it been stored in a sheath. $SOLD pp g&s includes USPS Priority shipping.

[​IMG]

Unused Fiddleback Curly Q Runt w/ stag bone over black liners, SFT, convex grind on spalted ⅛” A2 steel. Knife is the top one in these pics. To my knowledge, only three curly q runts have ever been made. $SOLD pp g&s includes USPS Priority Shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fiddleback Forge F2 in Tuxedo (Black Canvas over White & Natural) with super thin 1/16" stainless CPM154. LIGHT kitchen use. According to the Shop, only three F2’s have been made in 1/16 and the other two are a different steel.

$SOLD pp g&s includes USPS Priority shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  13. Kirkwood

Kirkwood Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 29, 2012
    For Sale

Karda with osage over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT tang, convex on spalted 3/32" A2

Lightly used.

SOLD!

PayPal or postal money order accepted.

Price includes PayPal fees and priority mail shipping within the U.S.

Feel free to PM or email (kkirkwood[at]gmail[dot]com) with questions or offers.

Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    Choppaman, PolRoger, Bmurray and 2 others like this.
  14. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Are you sure that’s not Blackwood? It’s sweet

15. ShanghaiJer

ShanghaiJer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014
    Pretty sure (but I could be wrong) ... picked it up from a dealer and it was listed as Rosewood. It has some very subtle brown accents that don’t show up in the pictures.

Bmurray likes this.
  16. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    My Blackwood does also. I’m no expert but do have both woods.

17. Sprycel803

Sprycel803

Sep 1, 2017
    3. Karda with osage over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT tang, convex on spalted 3/32" A2

Lightly used.
    Email sent.

$250

PayPal or postal money order accepted.

Price includes PayPal fees and priority mail shipping within the U.S.

Feel free to PM or email (kkirkwood[at]gmail[dot]com) with questions or offers.

Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

18. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    *****EDIT
    My apologies.
    @
    Sprycel803

Thank You

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    NUTRAMAC and Choppaman like this.
  19. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    SOLD: very new-never used/never carried-Fiddleback Forge-Sgian Dubh-Osage-Natural liners-White pinestripes-1/8” SFT A2-6 1/8” OAL-2 ¾” blade
    $SOLD Pay Pal F/F or add 3% for G/S (+$7.50). Free CONUS Priority Shipping with tracking (out of states purchase would need to pay for shipping and insurance) *the beautiful pictures are courtesy of Olde Town Cutlery (Lee/Melissa).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    Rob Z, MTBmonkey, Bmurray and 3 others like this.
  20. Sprycel803

Sprycel803

Sep 1, 2017
    @VANCE, Sorry, I didn't read your message before your edit, no apologies needed at all, but thank you all the same!