1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Nbrackett

Nbrackett Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 19, 2015
    Drifter with Osage over black liners and white pinstripe rawhide/copper wrap flat ground on 1/8” A2 tapered tang and Antiqued finish. This is the first one.

SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    Mike Large, Choppaman, NoRest and 2 others like this.
  2. Tat2dMFr

Tat2dMFr Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Dec 30, 2018
    Fiddleback Ness Muk, ironwood over white/black, SFT, Convex grindon Spalted 1/8” steel.
    $270 TYD lower 48, PP, F&F appreciated but only if your comfortable with it.

Attached Files:

Kirkwood and Bmurray like this.
  3. Kirkwood

Kirkwood Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 29, 2012
  4. MtnManExplorer

MtnManExplorer Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2013
    Withdrawn

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  5. drewway

drewway

Oct 30, 2015
    @McVeyMac if still available I will take the EDC. Please email drewway(at)charter(dot)net with PayPal instructions. Thanks.

Andy

varga49 likes this.
  6. McVeyMac

McVeyMac Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 19, 2013
    @drewway , I think that the EDC is spoken for. But, I will know better later today.

drewway likes this.
  7. osprey888

osprey888 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 25, 2013
  8. varga49

varga49 Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2016
    FF BushRaptor 1/8th 01 SFT Emerald Green Burlap Micarta with Black Micarta double bolsters and no liners I'm also the second owner. This blade is an older model and in near perfect condition.
    SOLD!

9. osprey888

Apr 25, 2013
    I'll take it per our PMs.

varga49 likes this.
  10. varga49

varga49 Gold Member Gold Member

May 1, 2016

11. lone45wolf

lone45wolf Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2018
    Interested in Number 3 if it’s still available... will be able to correspond Monday night when we are out of the woods.

varga49 likes this.
  12. prom52

prom52 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Sorry @lone45wolf, all of the Bushcrafters have been sold. Hope you had yourself a grand time out in the woods this weekend !

13. prom52

prom52 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 13, 2014
    If you're into wood handles here is a new & unused Fiddleback Recluse with an awesome set of Cocobolo handles.....priced for a quick sale... Asking SPF (open to reasonable offers)

Recluse,
    Cocobolo over black g-10 liners with orange g-10 pinstripes, SFT, 1/8" thick 01 steel

[​IMG]

Price includes G&S PayPal fees and Priority Mail shipping to your door, CONUS only. Sorry, not looking for any trades. This knife is also listed on the exchange so time stamps will be used to determine the outcome of the sale.

Thanks for looking !

Peter

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    Bmurray, jb33 and Kal-El like this.
  14. adequacy

adequacy

Mar 19, 2014
    Bump and final pricedrop for a beautiful handyman! curly ash and blue stripes.
    $210 Shipped usa

SOLD
    Here

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  15. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
  16. lone45wolf

lone45wolf Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2018

17. mugwump867

mugwump867 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2004
    I've finally narrowed down my Fiddlebacks to the exact models and materials that I like so I'm letting go of some of my earlier ones that I mostly purchased here. Most of these came with sheaths when I bought them but they've since been repurposed so these are all knife only sales -- no sheaths, boxes, etc -- but I think the prices reflect that. Payment via PayPal G&S only and US shipping is included.

Esquire -- 1/8" SFT with Oreo Shadetree over Natural Micarta with Bolster and Swedge
    I bought this little beauty here but never carried it. Blade is in fine shape but could use a sharpening. Again, this sale is for the knife only.
    $SOLD

[​IMG]

---

Old School Karda -- 1/8" SFT A2 with African Blackwood over Natural Micarta & White
    Another one I bought secondhand but never carried. Appears to be in like-new condition. Again, this sale is for the knife only.
    $SOLD

[​IMG]

---

Pocket Kephart -- 3/32" SFT A2 with Box Elder Burl over Black & Orange
    Another one from the Flea Market. Lightly carried but still looks like new. This is the one that made me fall for the PK and I quickly bought two more. The pics make it look more yellow than it is as it's more of a light tan in person. Again, this sale is for the knife only.
    $SOLD

[​IMG]

---

More Pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  18. drewway

drewway

Oct 30, 2015
    I'll take the old school karda. Please email PayPal instructions to drewway(at)charter(dot)net. Thanks.

Andy

19. mugwump867

mugwump867 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2004
    Email sent.

20. osprey888

Apr 25, 2013
    I’ll take it per our PMs. Thanks!

adequacy likes this.