Fiddleback Flea Market

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Kenneth J Burley

Kenneth J Burley Gold Member Gold Member

May 27, 2019
    Length of blade and overall? Weight and thickness? Flexible on price?

2. Pokerface

Pokerface Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Hey Bladeforums, I have a few that I have to let go to increase the down payment on a house. I know it’ll hardly make a dent, but I have to try. My prices are to your door. I cover PayPal and shipping.

Fiddleback Forge EDC ii in Desert Ironwood, natural canvas liners and toxic green stripes. This is in 1/8 A2. Light patina on the blade, well taken care of, comes with the pictured KSF pocket sheath. No box. $220

Fiddleback Forge Handyman in Blue Dyed Curly Ash, black liners and yellow stripes. This is in 1/8 A2. Light patina on the blade, well taken care of, comes with the pictured KSF pocket sheath. No box. $220

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    cbach8tw and Nbrackett like this.
  3. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    —-

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  4. Tat2dMFr

Tat2dMFr Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 30, 2018
    Fiddleback SYLYVRFALCEN, bargain price. As new, never cut, carried or used. 2.75” A2, Convex ground, Spalted blade, SFT, dark green micarta over green/brown liners and 5 tan pins makes for a pretty but tough looking little knife wioth the flair of a cutlass. $217.50 TYD PP, lower 48

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    Bmurray, Nbrackett and Choppaman like this.
  5. Nbrackett

Nbrackett Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 19, 2015
    These haven’t made it into the rotation for a while so here we go. They have all been carried and used but are in good to great condition considering. Price includes PayPal and Shipping in US50. Will lower price if buying more than one.

1) Unnamed W.A. Surls with stag and DIW handle, flat ground on spalted 3/32” A2 - Keeping

2) Nomad with stag bone over black liner and copper wrap, flat ground on 3/32” A2 with epic antiqued finish - $SOLD

3) Shortmuk with hemp wrap over leather, flat ground on spalted 3/32” A2 - $SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    Choppaman, varga49 and Bmurray like this.
  6. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    Choppaman, varga49 and Nbrackett like this.
  7. Tat2dMFr

Dec 30, 2018
    **PRICE DROP** Anybody need Fiddlebacks only fighting knife? Woe is me...For Sale: a pristine FF PROTAGONIST with a black RLO sheath with belt/dangle option. Never cut, carried or used, its as the day I received it.Curly Maple over Gray/Black liners, black pins, Tapered Tang, 10.25 OAL, 5.5” A2 Convex Grind Spalted blade with a menacing looking cutlass hump. It’s a mean, threatening looking but beautiful example of Andy Roy’s craftsmanship.
    $349.00 TYD, lower 48 PP

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  8. blue333

blue333 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2016
    Hello All,

I have a Fiddleback Forge “Bushnub II” up for grabs.
    Knife still has the factory edge, as all I have had to do is strop it to bring right back to sharp!
    There is a slight patina on the blade that I have tried to capture as best I could. Overall this knife is in excellent condition!

I have included a brand new Bark River Sheath. The fit is awesome for this knife!

• Bushnub II
    • 1/8” Stock, SFT/ A2 Steel.
    • Cherry Bomb Burlap.
    • Brown Micarta Liners/White Pinstripes.
    • Comes With Brand New Bark River Sheath.
    • Comes With Leather Lanyard & Brass Bead As Shown.

(Priced to move!)
    • $SPF! Shipped, PayPal/US Only (Sorry No Trades).
    • First “I’ll take it” followed by a pm/message for PayPal details gets it.
    *** Note: Also Cross listed on another knife sale forum. Time stamps honored, thanks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    David L likes this.
  9. Tat2dMFr

Dec 30, 2018
    PRICE LOWERED #14387 above

10. mugwump867

mugwump867 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2004
    Price lowered on the Esquire here

11. Coach23

Coach23 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  12. ShanghaiJer

ShanghaiJer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    Bmurray and Nbrackett like this.
  13. Choppaman

Choppaman Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2017
    SOLD

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    burnside, Bmurray, Nbrackett and 2 others like this.
  14. Kal-El

Kal-El Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 30, 2010
    POST BLADESHOW BUMP!

Look, these are a few primo Fiddlebacks at a hefty discount from their original prices.
    We're talking, Grade-A Osage, Hard to find Camelthorn, Some Beautiful Blackwood with Racing Pin Stripes that I haven't seen done in quite a while and some Killer Kudo Bone!

If you have interest in the OLD School Bushcrafter, let me know. I may change my mind and decide to let her go. It's a Fiddleback gem and built like a tank!

**Please note that I have an extremely busy schedule and may not respond immediately, but will do so ASAP. Best thing to do is post "I'll take the ......" here in this thread and follow up with a message. Thanks for your interest. PM/email with any questions.

CONUS shipping included. I will only ship overseas to well know members of this forum for an additional charge.

1) Old School Bushcrafter - Lovingly Used, 5/32" 01 Tool Steel, Golden Osage with Rosewood Liners, black G10 spacers. $$$
    2) Fiddleback Bush Hermit - New/Unused, 1/8' Tapered and Spalted A2, Beautiful Osage, black liners, white pinstripes. SOLD

3) Fiddleback Drop Point Renegade - Very lightly used. Looks like new. 1/8" Spalted A2, Camelthorn ALERT! Black liners, white pinstripes. $260.00
    4) Fiddleback Bushcraft Jr. - New/Unused, 5/32" Tapered A2, African Blackwood, blue and white racing stripes! Beautiful knife! SOLD
    5) Fiddleback Patch Knife - New/Unused, 1/8" Spalted A2, Kudu Bone, black liners, white pinstripes. $250 *please note that there is a faint mark on one side of the blade's bevel only visible in bright light. I could not capture it with my camera.
    6) Carothers Performance Knives EDC2 - Delta 3V steel, Maroon Linen Micarta scales. Kydex sheath. $$$

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  15. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Hey Sergio, brings these to Blade if they haven't sold by then.

Thanks,
    Bob

Kal-El likes this.
  16. TmBtc12

TmBtc12 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2018
    Letting go of a couple of my Fiddlebacks.

First up is a babyboot. Dark DIW-Swedged-Black Liners-White Pinstripes. It was carried/used and has some patina. Comes with a Diomedes APS Baron sheath. Looking for $180 shipped paypal g&s.

Next is a bushfinger with burlap/green micarta. Im the 2nd owner that I know of. Never carried by me but cut some paper and a small piece of bass wood to test sharpness. overall very good condition. Looking for. Busfinger sold

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    Choppaman and Nbrackett like this.
  17. Tat2dMFr

Dec 30, 2018
    As New, Pristine FIDDLEBACK FORGE NESS MUK all dressed up in gorgeous ironwood with black/white liners, SFT. Blade is 4” of 1/8”, Convex ground, spalted A2 steel. Beautiful and sturdy, all around outdoor knife suitable for collecting or use. Never used, carried, cut or sharpened.
    $267.50, TYD, PP lower 48

Attached Files:

Choppaman likes this.
  18. skyking

skyking

Nov 29, 2012
    Looking for an Elf, Bear Cub, Bushnub II, or Shank with nice wood scales. No Scandi Grinds, Mint Green, Yellow, or Orange Pinstripes.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    Choppaman likes this.
  19. oregondux85

oregondux85

Mar 10, 2012
    Is this still available?

20. forager

forager Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 27, 2007
    SOLD

Runt, Ironwood burl with bullseye lanyard hole and micarta pins. Black G10 and toxic green liners. A2 steel, tapered tang.
    Comes with a Joufuu inside-the-pocket sheath with matching green thread. Never used, some storage marks.
    $320 $300(all inclusive) shipped in the US.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    burnside and varga49 like this.