Fiddleback Friday - 05/23/14 - Happy Memorial Day

Wow! Thanks Bamboo. I was late today and thought I'd completely struck out!

Yeah man, that is a real nice knife. We all think the photos we take don't do the knives justice, and this is one of them. At Blade Show this year they're having a short seminar on photographing knives that we'll attend and hopefully that will translate into better pics for y'all.

If there's any pints left I'll take another one

You got it. I'm not sure what the count is but I think we're safe. The 12 was somewhat random, we just want to have enough of this first batch to take to the show.

Thanks for another great set of knives :thumbup:
damn iPhone and autocorrect almost missed that kephart.:)

2014 0523 13 – Bushcrafter with Crimson micarta over natural with blue pinstripes, Tapered tang, convex on 5/32” spalted 01 steel - $330 I will take it

Hi RC, unfortunately that knife was already claimed earlier. Thanks for posting, you did it exactly right. Let us know if there's anything we can help you with. You can also check out the Tips & Tricks thread where you'll find a lot of useful info.

Thanks,
Ken

2014 0523 12 – Blueback Bushcrafter with Natural micarta over black g10 with white pinstripes, SFT tang, convex on 1/8” spalted 01 steel - $250
I'll Take it if not already gone.

How in the heck is that Big Sneaky still available folks?!?!?!? That thing is awesome looking. If only the sneaky handle worked for me, I would have been all over that one. She's a beauty!

I'll take

2014 0523 11 – Recluse with OD green micarta over black g10 with yellow pinstripes, SFT tang, convex on 1/8” spalted 01 steel - $290

I just found where someone has claimed this first. I will take seconds if it becomes available.
2014 0523 12 – Blueback Bushcrafter with Natural micarta over black g10 with white pinstripes, SFT tang, convex on 1/8” spalted 01 steel - $250
I'll Take it if not already gone.

And the Asp!

2014 0523 17 – CPM ASP with Lacewood over natural with blue pinstripes, Tapered tang (rare for a stainless knife), convex on 5/32” stainless CPM 154 steel - $390

2014 0523 22 – 3/16” Big Sneaky with Bone micarta and Black & Brown micarta double bolsters over black g10, SFT tang, convex on 3/16” spalted 01 steel - $410

All week waiting for this post and got a little shell shocked ! And come in late ! This thread went nuts lol , I must remember the 7P's next week . Great concept .

Put one of the kids to bed and come back to blood in the water and limbs everywhere :eek: :D

Posting in from Mexico... I'll take the big sneaky!

And the Asp!

2014 0523 17 – CPM ASP with Lacewood over natural with blue pinstripes, Tapered tang (rare for a stainless knife), convex on 5/32” stainless CPM 154 steel - $390

You got 'em both Baron. Thanks! Hope you're on vacation and enjoying it!

Maple Asp, Scorpion, and the Wasp remain.

Well done on all the knives this week Andy , Ken and team. I'm away celebrating my beautiful wife's 50th birthday . Well done to all those who where fortunate enough to grab a knife or two .
What a great batch.:thumbup:

Mick

Back