Fiddleback Friday - 08/21/15

Withdrawing on the BC Jr, Sorry!!

I'll let Tekton have the BC Jr in burlap....still hoping to snag one in CPM one day!!

Chris D.

Last edited:
I'll withdraw my claim on the bushcrafter Jr. I didn't notice the orange liners. Not my preference.

appreciate you reply. I scrolled to bottom accidentaly and was surprised to see all the posts. I know people are fast - but that surprised me.

I’ll take the Kephart with stabilized pinecone and the bolstered Shadetree Arete. Thank you!

You got 'em both Vayu!! Thank you, as always!

I'll take the african blackwood Bushcrafter please, if it's still available. Thanks!

She's yours GTR! Please note this knife does have a thin handle, and it's a wonderful thin handle, but just want you to know. Thanks!

I'll take the green burl Toboggan please.

Thanks!

All yours Kirkwood! Thank you!!

If still available, I'll take the Tuxedo Monarch please.

You got it Gusbuster! Thank you very much!

I’ll take Judy’s Wednesday in African Blackwood w/ Primrose Corian Bolsters for my sweetie…….awesome batch today……thanks !

Nice choice Peter! See you shortly as I understand it...

I'd like the black bolstered burl BC and the.......................... Thanks!

1 out of 2 today! Thanks M4!!

Handyman please
Going to withdraw on the Handyman.

Ok, no worries, and thanks for the quick heads up. Handyman is still available. And as suggested on the It's Friday thread, this new knife is a nice size in between a hiking buddy and a KE Bushie.

I'll take:
- Burl bushfingers * 2
- Burl with black bolster trinity pinout Hunter

As I understand this you're looking for both Bushfingers and the Buckeye Hunter. So you got all three! Let me know if that's what you were after. Thanks!

Ill take the box elder mini mum

All yours RC! Thank you very much.

I will take2015 0821 10 – Bushcrafter Jr. w/ Box Elder burl over black w/ white pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32” spalted 01 steel - $315

You got it Cutchu! Thank you!

I'll take the 2015 0821 15 – Monarch w/ black bolsters over Box Elder burl, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32” spalted 01 steel - $380

She's your swonut! I like this knife a lot myself. Thanks!

Stubby muk jade

Yes sir! Thank you!

Ill take 2015 0821 11 – Bushcrafter Jr. w/ Coffee burlap over natural w/ orange pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32” spalted A2 steel - $305

You got it CAD! These BC Jr's are really a great knife. Thank you very much!

I'll take the WAS Stingray EDC w/ Ironwood over black w/ white pinstripes, SFT Tang, Scandi ground on 1/8” A2 steel - $220 please

scrolled to bottom as soon as post started. already a few taken. are some members getting advance notice ?

Hi Mike, As Philip noted below, no one gets advance notice. Many folks will check the knives out when we post the photos in Fotki. This way they have an idea of what's going up for sale today. When it comes time for the thread they aren't looking over the knives just simply posting right away w/ the description. You can also check out this thread which is at the top of the forum to get more strategies/insight/etc. -

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1147860-Law-Of-the-Sharks-Rules-Tips-and-Tricks

2015 0821 05

Dark Box Elder burl Hiking buddy is all yours Mstone! Thank you!

2015 0821 27 – Camp Nessmuk w/ black bolsters over Box Elder burl, Tapered Tang, convex on 3/16” spalted 01 steel - $430

I will take it, if available.
Preston

All yours Sir! Thanks Preston. See you soon...

I'll take seconds on handyman

You got it Bear! Cool little knife here. Thanks!!

Nobody Gets Advance Notice for Fiddleback Fridays, other than Ken giving the time on the "Well, its Friday" thread - and thats available to everyone on the forum. Folks are just fast here.

Thanks Philip!

2015 0821 02 – Stubbymuk w/ Sunburst Jade g10 over black w/ orange pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” spalted 01 steel - $240

I will take if available.
Preston

She's yours if you're still interested. Let me know your preference w/ this or the Camp Nessie or both. Thanks!

Thank you all for your support. Thanks to that and my great team, the first week of the shop went well. Last week things were just piled around, but this week it is functional. Over the next few weeks as we begin to get it dirty, it will get more efficient. I'm very excited about it. Thank you all for everything. I hope we can go on making functional and beautiful knives for y'all. It blows my mind that this really great team of misfits does this for a living. Thank you all.

Mike, let me know what you want next week and I can try to help if I am available. The sales pics are posted up a few hours before the thread on a hosting service called Fotki. Send me a visitor message or pm if you need more info or just check Bamboo's link. Good luck *back to fb friday*

Last edited:
thank you sir. Is that where the pics are posted, on Fiddleback Forums. That would help, otherwise you can be rushed to grab one, just for the fact of getting something rather than nothing

Withdrawing on the BC Jr, Sorry!!

I'll let Tekton have the BC Jr in burlap....still hoping to snag one in CPM one day!!

Chris D.

Ok, thanks for the heads up!

Withdraw on the Stubby Please. I believe there is someone else that wants it.

Yup, all good. Thank you!

I'll take the WAS Stingray EDC w/ Ironwood over black w/ white pinstripes, SFT Tang, Scandi ground on 1/8” A2 steel - $220 please

Nice choice Amish! Thanks.

If the coffee BCJ is available, I'll take it.

You got it CS! Thanks!

I will take both. Thank you sir.

Thank you!

Last edited:
appreciate you reply. I scrolled to bottom accidentaly and was surprised to see all the posts. I know people are fast - but that surprised me.

You might go back and try reading the sticky at the top of the Forum page. The tricks and tips will put you on a level playing field with everyone else.

Thank you Bamboo. With the help of Vayu I joined Fotki. I am sorry that I need schooling, but how do I find you on Fotki.
Thank you and the others for helping, it is really appreciated.
Mike Ski

Here's what we have left -

Osprey K/T Apache
Redhammer Nuki-Te
Bocote Pocket Kephart
Nat. Canvas Esquire
Reddish Box Elder Hiking Buddy
Burl Bushboot
Ruby Minimuk
Ruby Bushnub
Box Elder Bushnub
Black Ash Bad Ass Sneaky Pete
Evergreen Duke

Thanks everybody!

Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
2015 0821 26 – Hunter w/ black bolsters over curly Ash, Tapered Tang, convex on 3/16” spalted 01 steel - $430
I'll take this if it is available or should become so.
Thanks

I'll take seconds if it should become available.
2015 0821 22 – Bushcrafter w/ black bolsters over Ironwood, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32” spalted 01 steel - $380

Last edited:
Back