Fiddleback Model Specs w/ pic reference/comparison

JustinFournier JustinFournier et al:

As recently read in the Tech Support subforum: if you are using Google Chrome, the extension Photobucket Embed Fix somehow restores in-line viewing of Photobucket images:

If you are using google chrome, use this extension -

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...kcpnnlofnnghnmfegnfnflicjjgj?utm_source=gmail

I tried it, it seems to work.

I just installed it, and can now see images via Chrome that are simply placeholders on my phone, etc..

Hope this helps.

~ P.

F.Y.I. - Pertinux is a lady. I am sure she appreciates the thanks nonetheless.

There are a number of knowledgeable women on this forum. Fiddlebacks have a strong appeal with both genders.

Phil

Thanks for setting me straight Phil.

My apologies pertinux.

Thank you Ma'am!

Thanks for setting me straight Phil.

My apologies pertinux.

Thank you Ma'am!

Thank you, and you're welcome, but also: no apologies necessary. I chose a non-specific screen name, and am fine with the consequences. o_O

Good luck on your continued immersion into the Fiddleback patterns.... :)

~ P.

Our buddy NOLA NOLA was kind enough to download all the pics & send them to me over the weekend.

2v2uAEcrnxurAoi.jpg

2v2uAEweWxurAoi.jpg

2v2uAEwJdxurAoi.jpg

2v2uAEwuFxurAoi.jpg

2v2uAEwvGxurAoi.jpg

2v2uAEw3WxurAoi.jpg

2v2uAEcMdxurAoi.jpg

2v2uAEAD5xurAoi.jpg

2v2uAEAkdxurAoi.jpg

2v2uAEAR8xurAoi.jpg

2v2uAEA7jxurAoi.jpg

2v2uAEA65xurAoi.jpg

2v2uAEAfFxurAoi.jpg

2v2uAEApjxurAoi.jpg

2v2uAEAQyxurAoi.jpg

2v2uAEAeFxurAoi.jpg

2v2uAEAEGxurAoi.jpg

2v2uAEA95xurAoi.jpg

2v2uAEAUyxurAoi.jpg

2v2uAEfzGxurAoi.jpg

Dang! My eyes are killing me, and I'm pretty sure I just got a nose bleed from all that hitting my brain at once lol. That's a darn nice collection of information and pictures. Definitely helps tremendously.

Appreciate all the effort that went into this! Thanks for getting it back up.

Looks like the documents are a bit off still. Page number 9 is at the top, page number 1 and 8 are missing for example.

NOLA NOLA and Vance...thank you both for the wonderful "library" of FB artistry. Just gorgeous fixed blades.
Just what I was looking for, and was dismayed due to Photobucket's demise.
don

Last edited:
Could someone please post a side by side shot of a bushfinger and a hunter and maybe add a Duke. @delkhouri is looking for something bigger for bigger chores than his pro-bf and I’m thinking the hunter isn’t much of a size jump. Leuku might be a good choice but not many around.

Back