Fiddleback Secret Santa

I’m in again.

Anything involving knives, hiking, bushcraft, music or reading as well as all things Tolkien and pipes. :thumbsup:

Thanks for doing this again!

Last edited:
I'd like to participate if I may.

Of course! All, be sure to add things you are most interested in receiving within your "IN" reply so your SS can reference it when coming up with something to send you. Also, everyone please don't forget to send me your contact information for shipping and so I can email you.

SG

I am in.

I am uncluttering life and have more than I need but I could always use help with reprofiling an edge on a ZT or maybe welding a small item that I could mail. & there is always local Honey ;)

Bill

I'm in. I'll come back and edit this with item(s) later today.

Again, thanks for doing this.

Of course! All, be sure to add things you are most interested in receiving within your "IN" reply so your SS can reference it when coming up with something to send you. Also, everyone please don't forget to send me your contact information for shipping and so I can email you.

SG

Thanks SG, I re-upped my Gold membership and updated the original post. This sounds like a lot of fun, and I often enjoy shopping for random strangers who share my hobbies than I do for relatives who don't!

In And from last year...though modded a bit....

I'm in.

Any odd small item that might work in the Tolkien project would be received joyously, I'm still looking for a small kegs and small crockery or stoneware mugs... :)

Last edited:
Heads up that this closes on the 5th so join in. It's a ton of fun!

Do jump in, don't hesitate. I promise you'll have a much better time putting together something for another member and anticipating their reaction than opening your own package. Although, that's pretty cool too. We're at 19 now, so a few more participates can do nothing but add to the fun.

I am in!
Stay at home dad
So obsessed with spoon carving I started a small business
All season Cyclist

Back