Fiddleback Secret Santa

Secret Santa is now closed. I believe we have 22 participants again this year, so it should be a great happening here on the forum. I'll update the thread later today with all the participants and make sure I have everyone's contact information. If you haven't sent me your current address and what you are most interested in, please shoot me a pm, even if it is just letting me know its the same as last year. Sorry @Fiddleback Outpost , I do tend to get carried away a little with things like this, Trackrock or Fiddleback User Weekend, so no hard feelings and I hope the scaring isn't too bad.

Excuses my forum ignorance Southern Gent Southern Gent I am having difficulty locating you email on you profile page to send my contact info. I apologize profusely I haven't taken the time to learn the ins and outs after the upgrade.

Knives, traditional archery, outdoors, cooking, fly fishing, my sons college fund, or a complete surprise/nothing. Thanks for doing this again, merry Christmas everyone!

Hey Everyone!!!! I've slacked a little on this thread and my assistant Zing hasn't been worth his stuffing. As you are racking your brain trying to think of what to come up with for your SS below are some suggestions based on past participation and recent requests. If you don't see anything by your name, or if you would like me to update what is below just shoot me a PM. X-mas is right around the corner!!!

Southern Gent - Anything fire related, portable sharpening/stropping or whatever will go good with my new .308.

varga49 - Cooking, camp cooking, sharp things, gadgets.

SA Condor - I love kitchen/cooking stuff, outdoors, and obviously Fiddleback and FF family.

Bmurray - Coal. Bob don't deserve nothin'.

Vance - Cooking, grilling or Fiddleback related.

Odaon - I like campfires and outdoor activities as well as cooking.

Luca917 - Fire-related, sharpening related outdoor related survival related... cordage, weaponry, old school gun stuff, just cool stuff for using with pictures of my knives.

Swonut - Send me something that is collecting dust in your "projects" box that you never quite got around to starting or finishing.

Panthera tigris - I like fine wines, drone warfare, the smell of fresh cut leather, tool steel, cultural artifacts, seashells, valet boxes, foreign currency, and a good book.

madcap_magician - Some things that are useful, some things that are edible, some things that are enlightening or thought-provoking, and some things that are just plain funny and of course knives.

TxSportsman - Knives, traditional archery, outdoors, cooking, fly fishing, my sons college fund, or a complete surprise/nothing.

Onedog - Anything involving knives, hiking, bushcraft, music or reading as well as all things Tolkien and pipes.

Kal-El - Carpentry, Cutlery, Cooking and the great outdoors.

lmalterna - I could always use help with reprofiling an edge on a ZT or maybe welding a small item that I could mail. & there is always local Honey.

Warrior108 - Stropping. All things stropping...10x jeweler's loop, strops, compounds, ect.

Mistwalker - Still looking for a strand of Legolas's hair, but anything LOTR oriented that can assist with "The One Project To Rule Them All!".

Bali-Flipper - Fishing, knives, anything outdoors/bushcraft related.

Pertinux - Blue, owls, cool stuff, blue Bow Legged Joe knives, the usual.

Comprehensivist - I like campfires and outdoor activities as well as cooking.

Fiddleback - Anything I can put in Leah's stocking that I can benefit from.

Fiddleback Outpost - Tacos! I'm a foodie. Shooting related things are good too.

DirtyPhill - So obsessed with spoon carving I started a small business. All season Cyclist.

Last edited:
Hey Everyone!!!! I've slacked a little on this thread and my assistant Zing hasn't been worth his stuffing. As you are racking your brain trying to think of what to come up with for your SS below are some suggestions based on past participation and recent requests. If you don't see anything by your name, or if you would like me to update what is below just shoot me a PM. X-mas is right around the corner!!!

Southern Gent - Anything fire related, portable sharpening/stropping or whatever will go good with my new .308.

varga49 - Cooking, camp cooking, sharp things, gadgets.

SA Condor - I love kitchen/cooking stuff, outdoors, and obviously Fiddleback and FF family.

Bmurray - Coal. Bob don't deserve nothin'.

Vance - Cooking, grilling or Fiddleback related.

Odaon - I like campfires and outdoor activities as well as cooking.

Luca917 - Fire-related, sharpening related outdoor related survival related... cordage, weaponry, old school gun stuff, just cool stuff for using with pictures of my knives.

Swonut - Send me something that is collecting dust in your "projects" box that you never quite got around to starting or finishing.

Panthera tigris - I like fine wines, drone warfare, the smell of fresh cut leather, tool steel, cultural artifacts, seashells, valet boxes, foreign currency, and a good book.

madcap_magician - Some things that are useful, some things that are edible, some things that are enlightening or thought-provoking, and some things that are just plain funny and of course knives.

TxSportsman - Knives, traditional archery, outdoors, cooking, fly fishing, my sons college fund, or a complete surprise/nothing.

Onedog - Anything involving knives, hiking, bushcraft, music or reading as well as all things Tolkien and pipes.

Kal-El - Carpentry, Cutlery, Cooking and the great outdoors.

lmalterna - I could always use help with reprofiling an edge on a ZT or maybe welding a small item that I could mail. & there is always local Honey.

Warrior108 - Stropping. All things stropping...10x jeweler's loop, strops, compounds, ect.

Mistwalker - Still looking for a strand of Legolas's hair, but anything LOTR oriented that can assist with "The One Project To Rule Them All!".

Bali-Flipper - Fishing, knives, anything outdoors/bushcraft related.

Pertinux - Blue, owls, cool stuff, blue Bow Legged Joe knives, the usual.

Comprehensivist - I like campfires and outdoor activities as well as cooking.

Fiddleback - Anything I can put in Leah's stocking that I can benefit from.

Fiddleback Outpost - Tacos! I'm a foodie. Shooting related things are good too.

DirtyPhill - So obsessed with spoon carving I started a small business. All season Cyclist.

Wish I had seen this before I mailed the package this morning. Oh well, I guess at this point I'm just hoping that just about everyone likes pina coladas and long walks in the rain.....

I bought Hillary's jock strap for my gift to someone. I'm sure they'll enjoy it.

My Secret Santa 100% Rocks, that's all I'm sayin'.

bananasmile.gif~original

So, now I need to know whom to thank...

... while also now realizing that I have failed once again at the "Secret" part of my own "Santa." :oops:

~ P.

I have failed once again at the "Secret" part of my own "Santa."

There’ll be no “Secret” part for me either, doh! I knew that though, so I signed my card :D

I’ve got multiple strikes against me: One, I’m the only participant from Bolivia. Two, they won’t let me send a package without my name (they check IDs :eek:). And three, they made me put a photocopy of my Bolivian ID, signed and with my phone number inside my box since they dig through each and every one to make sure you’re accurate on the customs form :rolleyes:. So I guess my autographed ID can be the most special of all the gifts I sent :cool:.

Back