Fiddleback User Pics

Happy Friday.

Hurrul Hurrul , by "on its way", do you mean in the next few days? The forecast for middle Georgia is calling for a high of 96 on Thursday! I remember getting snow one day in 2017; it even stayed on the ground for a couple days.

Hurrul Hurrul , by "on its way", do you mean in the next few days? The forecast for middle Georgia is calling for a high of 96 on Thursday! I remember getting snow one day in 2017; it even stayed on the ground for a couple days.
I took that photo with the knife, last night, but woke up to this - about 90 miles north of Yellowstone park in SW Montana:
IaeoqXml.jpg

Still snowing, too.

Such a large amount of country between here and GA - I feel fortunate to live in a vast country with diverse landscapes and climates. I hope today, that neither one of us succumbs to hypothermia or heat exhaustion.

My favorite knife. My original pro-kephart and a brand new sweet beanie from my buddy @Choppaman.

Know this may sound silly, but is that the natural micarta color? I assume it darkened with use. Can you tell us how it has earned your favorite status? I ask because I now have a production Kephart waiting in the wings to be used.

Last edited:
Back