Filipino vs Apache?

No, you said you were black. and you went on and on about the man and everything, then you put a picture in of a fist in the air. Remember????

I heard armbreaker sixty-nined a cougar. My favorite hobby is cougar hunting because they have the smallest penis.

No I didn't. Please tell me I'm wrong by copying the line that said 'I am black.' Nothing against blacks or anyone else (including red people).

I'm Filipino.:cool:

Foleycath, Stickone, FilAm, Olisifighter, and whichever name you plan on using today, please refrain from hijacking all the threads and turning them into mindless gibberish. Seriously, is this the beahviour that a 36 year old male nursing student who lives at home with his parents engages in?

meetparents.jpg

I attended an Inosanto seminar at East Winds MAA in Virginia in February. During the seminar, he gave a brief history of FMA. He claimed that the first introduction of FMA to North America was during the Cortez campaigns in the 1500s, when the Spanish used Filipino warriors in their army.
If true, it would seem likely that there was subsequent cross breeding with the Apache.

I think Dan Inosanto rather got that Wrong. The first Spanish settlement was made in Cebu, in April 1565 under Miguel Lopes de Legaspi, and Hernán Cortés died on December 2nd. 1547.
Hernán Cortés did use native troops, but those of South America.

and it's not true the native americans got horses left by cortez and subsequent conquistadores. they brought only mares.

Back