• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Finarfin aka Stephen Edwards of Bruce, WI is not a good person. In fact, he's an ass.

Speak of the devil...

I think this guy is possibly a danger to himself or others. I hope someone can direct him to appropriate social services where he can get help

This guy isn't right in the head. He seems convinced that there is some conspiracy against him. Guys like this should have 'I Don't Get It' tattooed to their foreheads. It would save the rest of us a lot of trouble and aggravation trying to reason with them. Eric

This guy isn't right in the head. He seems convinced that there is some conspiracy against him. Guys like this should have 'I Don't Get It' tattooed to their foreheads. It would save the rest of us a lot of trouble and aggravation trying to reason with them. Eric

Hey ERIC..I gave up GT for lent and i'm having withdrawls.....Glad to see you canned that yahoo.

It doesn't really matter, but I'll add my voice to the chorus. My name is Eric Powell and I run GlockTalk.com. I recently had to ban this guy as well, after seven warnings. I just received a vaguely threatening email from him. I don't think his cheese is firmly resting on his cracker.Anyway, I was cursed with expensive taste in knives and I'm surprised it has taken me this long to sign up here. Eric

Extremely sig worthy

Speak of the devil...

I think this guy is possibly a danger to himself or others. I hope someone can direct him to appropriate social services where he can get help

I shudder to think this guy owns firearms.

Back