[FIRST LOOK] Introducing the ZT 0770

IMG_0113_zps2cee8845.jpg

IMG_0114_zpsd19e2707.jpg

IMG_0115_zps80d865e1.jpg

IMG_0116_zps7d98153e.jpg

Assisted open, sculpted aluminum handles, Elmax, stonewash blade, blade length is 3.25". MSRP will likely be $175

This knife is no monkey in a tuxedo. You have a high end steel, Elmax, blade but this design speaks for itself without a need for anything to dress it up and is the perfect size to carry every day. This is a working gorilla, ready to go out there and get things done not sit pretty for show. The kind you carry when you also chew bubblegum.. and you're all out of bubblegum.

Appears to have a Tim Galyean blade profile with a bit more of a swoop at the tip, similar to the Turbulence, and a nice belly to it with a bit of a demonic look to it. This thing is ready for whatever you throw at it. It should have an epic name. This is a Morgul-blade the Nazgûl Witch-king would carry. Containing too much dark magic for Hobbits wield and slay Orcs with, but far above the crude implements mere minions of Saruman would utilize.

There are lots of new knives being announced from SHOT 2013 but this is the knife you've seen in your dreams.... you can't stop running, something or someone is chasing you.. then you whip this beast out of your pocket and the terror fades away, slipping through and dispelling the terror as a beam of sun cuts through the fog.. and then you wake up. But it was all a dream. This my friends is reality. Ready to ride by your side and ready to cut. Whatever comes your way, you won't fear it when you've got an 0770 ready for battle.

I really wish the 0770 was just a mini 0777 with the same materials. Still its a cool blade though.

My wallet just started crying. I would like to get a hands on though. Who am I kidding. Looks like ramen for a while.

Back