[FIRST LOOK] Introducing the ZT 0770

Ugh...US made... I'm sorry, but I prefer to buy Chinese made knives. Also, I don't like steel blades. It should be magical Adamantium.

Yay! I can complain too! Am I doing it right? :D

Seems that I was wishing for something like this (a production version of the 0777) not too long ago.... Looks like the KAI Fairy was listening. I probably would have stayed with the original size and G10 or CF scales, but I'm not complaining. It will probably sell better in the smaller size. I'll definitely be buying one of these when they come out.

It's not released....nor can it be sold out as no one knows who's getting them...or has got any.

You're welcome! I can't wait to get one of these..I'm sure they'll be enough to go around

Ugh...US made... I'm sorry, but I prefer to buy Chinese made knives. Also, I don't like steel blades. It should be magical Adamantium.

Yay! I can complain too! Am I doing it right? :D

Ah, I still think you could complain better. I mean put some heart into it. Whine a little more. LOL!

Really nice, wow. Love the blade shape, ant the simple handle design. Looks like a great user

Looks awesome. When I first saw the pic, it reminded me a lot of the JYD II (which is not a bad thing). With this and the 0566, there are some pretty awesome more moderately sized EDC-friendly knives that ZT's throwing into the mix this year.

BladeHQ Put a video up!

[video=youtube;E8NiBdEN_fU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8NiBdEN_fU[/video]

Last edited:
Hey Jimmer is there a possibility that we would see the 0770 in sculpted or even peel ply non machined g10 instead of aluminum? Aluminum has no traction and would be hard for me to justify carrying it. Love the design though.

Can people stop posting her because it causes me to look at the pictures and watch the videos. I get very sad that I can not own one, because there not made yet.

I'm going to buy 100 and sell them all to myself at a discount, and then turn around and buy them off of myself at a loss. What? Hello? Boomshakalakka, awesome knife. Deserves to be on page one.

Go KAI.

Bump.

:thumbup:
:D

What is such a knife used for? It's not going to be sufficiently grippy to use tactically, but it would probably cut vegetables and meat just fine, and it's... well, pretty. I have a Speedform II that isn't very utilitarian but it's a lovely knife and sometimes I just take it out and look at it. This and the Rexford 801 would be the same way, although the Rexford looks superficially like a tactical knife but without any of the jimping. I think my priority will be the 566 though. It will do the tasks currently assigned to the Blur S30V which has a blade length of about 3 3/8.

Back