8CR
BB finish
Rexford design
$54.95 & $59.95

IMG_0126_zps203809f7.jpg

IMG_0127_zps9c09b9c3.jpg

IMG_0128_zps3a68b147.jpg

IMG_0129_zpsb97fa969.jpg

Still reminds me of a sapphire blade! Oh look eveyone it's full flat grind, Oh my god wow!

I know all of these new kershaws look great but are ANY of them made in america, save the ZT line? Yes i am a little biased toward where its made. Although the chinese kershaws that i do have are very well made.

That blade is really nice looking, but like TotalDbag said, the thumbstuds look a little odd.

Great design. I am liking this one, what is with the screwy (pun intended) pivot screw? Reminds me of the ones you see on some of the Chinese Enlan folders... Can't tell in the pic but hopefully that center hole takes torx.

I know all of these new kershaws look great but are ANY of them made in america, save the ZT line? Yes i am a little biased toward where its made. Although the chinese kershaws that i do have are very well made.

This! Where are all the US made knives.

Neat design. I like it, thumb studs and all! I'm sure my wallet is gonna take a beating in the near future.

How much more would it actually cost per knife to have them made in their Oregon facility? I would be curious to know because I would pay more money to have a US made knife but wont pay any amount of money for a China made knife. Other than that I like it! Different for sure.

With that smooth of a G10 it should polish up in just a few minutes to a really nice shine. Love that on my Random Tasks.

This may not change any of your (speaking for the plural of you above) minds, but the factory that produces Kershaw
knives in China is owned by Kershaw/KAI and employees Kershaw/KAI folks.
Just like their factory/factories in Japan, USA etc... They just have/needed more locations.

I really love this more simple and classic design. Really digging that it's FFG as well. I'm fairly positive I'll buy both sizes once they're out. The thumbstuds are definitely unique, but they look like they'll be more comfortable than some of Kershaw's previous studs. You can tell in at least one picture that the center hole on the pivot takes a torx bit. Would love to know the specs on blade thickness. Can't wait to try these out eventually.

This and the Oregon factory is not able to keep up with the orders they already have. I would love to see more US production also......but who in there right mind would invest money in expansion here, in the USA with how bad the economy is. The Chinese line is their bread and butter. And that is what keeps prices so low on their great USA made knives. Most people aren't going to spend over $50 for a knife no matter where the knife is made.

But I buy $10 a pair socks because they are made in the USA and just feel awesome.:D And $260 ZTs.

With that smooth of a G10 it should polish up in just a few minutes to a really nice shine. Love that on my Random Tasks.

This may not change any of your (speaking for the plural of you above) minds, but the factory that produces Kershaw
knives in China is owned by Kershaw/KAI and employees Kershaw/KAI folks.
Just like their factory/factories in Japan, USA etc... They just have/needed more locations.

Back