[FIRST LOOK] Kershaw Injection

Absolutely awesome design. Another one to add to the "want" list.

Just discovered this one today. Wow, I'm really digging the scale style and nice clean ffg blade.

I haven't had much interest in Kershaw till now. Typically Kershaw knives have small handles that do not fit my large hands. I think the handles on the injections will not only fit better in larger hands but I love the fact that the blades manual opening. I will be buying the 3.0 and the 3.5 version.

For all of you that think that "made in the U.S." is the be all and end all of knife manufacturing; look really closely at Case knives. They couldn't Center a blade if their life depended on it. It's not about where a knife is made. it's about the quality control; and Kershaw does it pretty well. Now, if your you're talking about bringing jobs back to the U.S.; that's a different topic.

Just had to drop by and thank you for your first post, billyboy4873. It took a little while, but the wait was worth it. :thumbup:

Originally Posted by eschwebach View Post
Great design. I am liking this one, what is with the screwy (pun intended) pivot screw? Reminds me of the ones you see on some of the Chinese Enlan folders... Can't tell in the pic but hopefully that center hole takes torx.

I do not find this Injection model styling attractive at all - I also handled a piston and a knockout at a show this weekend and simply did not like the feel/styling of them....

To each their own - it looks like a chinese knife with that enlan-style pivot - IMO only.

Last edited:
Back