[FIRST LOOK] Kershaw Injection

Glad to see that Todd Rexford is working with Kershaw now!

These are definite purchases for me.

When the pics first "leaked" last week, I must say, this was my favorite of the new 2013 Kershaw lineup. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these.

Not sure I like the slits in the handle, but as far as the overall design goes, I dig it. Looks comfortable.

Great design. I am liking this one, what is with the screwy (pun intended) pivot screw? Reminds me of the ones you see on some of the Chinese Enlan folders... Can't tell in the pic but hopefully that center hole takes torx.

The center of the pivot screw is a torx!

Up close, the thumb stud looks really cool. Nice detail on it.

From what I have seen you would never guess it wasn't made in the US.

That's a solid design.

I would say I want a larger high end one, with a flipper, but we already have the 0560 (except that we don't have distal tapered 0560, though if there were such a thing I would still want a regular one. A few days ago I was digging baler twine out of a frozen bale with a super long distal taper full flat blade, it felt like it was going to snap in two).

Anyway, well done Kershaw.

It is a nice design too bad it's made over there. I do have a couple on knives with that steel and they are decent but only if the price is right. if it is I might consider it.

Nice! You can tell it's a Rexford at first glance. Really well done by all involved. Gonna have to get a couple of these for sure!:thumbup:

Great design. I am liking this one, what is with the screwy (pun intended) pivot screw? Reminds me of the ones you see on some of the Chinese Enlan folders... Can't tell in the pic but hopefully that center hole takes torx.

It may be manufactured by Enlan. Outsourcing to Enlan, SRM, etc. is a pretty common thing to make decent quality budget blades.

seriously look around your house and check your clothes i'm sure you'll see you have tons of China made products get over it.At least Kershaw isn't China owned

It may be manufactured by Enlan. Outsourcing to Enlan, SRM, etc. is a pretty common thing to make decent quality budget blades.

From previous page:
... the factory that produces Kershaw
knives in China is owned by Kershaw/KAI and employees Kershaw/KAI folks.
Just like their factory/factories in Japan, USA etc... They just have/needed more locations.

I'm going to have to create a budget and buying plan for which knives I can buy and which months I can buy them in. This is just getting plain ridiculous.

FFG, 3 inch blade, probably around 30 bucks, G10, Rexford design... Yep, I'M IN!

Back