• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fishin1635 online store ? And Varenik* - Ebay flippers

Status
Not open for further replies.
offered a Hawthorne Jack here, in this thread, for the same price - no takers so far...
I know, double the price is not flipping...
Nah
Only when done by others.
Sorry about your butt.
Bagbalm will take care of it.

I’m not looking for a Hawethorne Jack, but if you have a waynorth lambsfoot for under $195 (the going rate on BF) I woulda bought it in a heartbeat.

And once again, you would be incorrect. The buyer was aware of his buying price 45 minutes prior to me editing the thread... again it's to easy.

I have no problem showing you what a Super Mod means.

I think what has your panties in a twist is this little portion of my for sale thread:

There's been some good things come out of this thread, some members have put you on ignore and or will no longer sell to you because your nothing but a flipper that preys on the community which in turn cuts into your eBay supply... that's a good thing :cool:

I've had to much fun today, you enjoy the rest of your evening ;)
Yup.
Sounds reasonable.
Listed at 200.
Changed after being accused of flipping.
Sure.

you mean me stating the obvious should get me banned ?
Oops, I forgot. Out of the couple of dozen knives I bought here, I gifted 18 and am trying to recoup the costs by selling the remaining 5 or 6.
There. Everything's explained.
Wanna sell me a knife ?
Look, you can ban me all you want.
Still does not clear YOU from being a flipper.
Or the insults can go only one way here ?

You changed the price after being accused of being a flipper. Your "reasoning" is beyond flimsy.
What's funny is that it was you, a SUPER MOD, whatever that means, must be really important, should have known better...
Thought I'd point that out.
Your welcome flipper.
something factually wrong with what I said ?

Read the entire thread, he initially posted a high price to keep the flippers at bay. If he would have offered at the actual sales price there would have been 30+ replies within minutes from buyers looking to re-sell and not actual members that want to keep the knife.

Keep on digging...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Oops, I forgot. Out of the couple of dozen knives I bought here, I gifted 18 and am trying to recoup the costs by selling the remaining 5 or 6.
Wanna sell me a knife ?
You mean it as an insult. We are pointing it out as a fact about you.

Wanna sell me a knife ?
I've got to admit though, you are trying an interesting tactic. Turning around what everyone has said about you and accusing the benevolent super mod of the same awful thing! It might just be crazy enough to work! Keep at it!

been following this for the last two days. don't care much for flippers cuz it screws a lot of people. more ways than one. as far as old Fishin', he's been pretty busy on another forum with his ill gotten gain, posting sky high price stickers. anything for a buck, i guess

Wanna sell me a knife ?
This one's on me, I can assure you the next one will be on you and it will be your last.

Read the entire thread, he initially posted a high price to keep the flippers at bay. If he would have offered at the actual sales price there would have been 30+ replies within minutes from buyers looking to re-sell and not actual members that want to keep the knife.

Keep on digging...

giphy.gif
that reason came later.
Do you really think after the stink he and others raised, again, in my case, about a few knives out of almost hundred
AND after all those warnings in his sale post, do you really think flippers were going to be all over his sale ?
Really ?
He changed after being accused of jacking up the price.
No digging needed.

You don't know when to quit ,do you?
that reason came later.
Do you really think after the stink he and others raised, again, in my case, about a few knives out of almost hundred
AND after all those warnings in his sale post, do you really think flippers were going to be all over his sale ?
Really ?
No digging needed.

that reason came later.
Really ?
No digging needed.

Oh man...facepalm...its 2020 right? Lol

You don't know when to quit ,do you?
One can't be intimidated by something he is NOT afraid of.
Maybe airborne can. Not what they teach at Parris Island and Camp Sherman.
The "benevolent moderator" can ban me. I knew that. So ?

They did teach Us when it was time to Shut the Hell Up...something you should have learned but are unable to do. Keep running your mouth,its still early.
One can't be intimidated by something he is NOT afraid of.
Maybe airborne can. Not what they teach at Parris Island and Camp Sherman.
The "benevolent moderator" can ban me. I knew that. So ?

if I felt guilty of something I'd keep quiet.
I don't.
I thought I made that and not being bothered with being banned abundantly clear.
What is he going to do, take my ill-gotten, allegedly, gains back ?

I thought I made that and not being bothered with being banned abundantly clear.
You've made it crystal clear, goodbye.
What is he going to do, take my ill-gotten, allegedly, gains back ?
No, I can however put an end to you using BF's as a supply train for your eBay sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back