• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Five, 6" Kitchen Utility Vegetable Knives SOLD

Just want to add my 2 cents ...

Although I am in no way a chef :p ...... I AM an experienced knife user, being an orthopedic surgeon :D

Though I couldn't use it to do a hip replacement, Nathan's knife is absolutely as good as advertised in regard to vegetables and cheese - cuts easily and precisely, and releases the food perfectly.

When you add in the impeccable customer service, you can NOT find a better knife for the job

Bill Flynn

Bill, Nathan's "Vegetable Slicer" might not be just right for any orthopedic surgery, but if you have an orthopedic tool that needs a re-design to improve it's usefulness, Nathan could make you one. There is much more $$ for the knife maker in surgical instruments than there is selling to knife knuts. In fact i would buy shares if the ensuing business goes public. Even one good tool that is better than the existing one say for hip replacement could make "The Machinist" a million dollars.
kj

Can I get on a list for the next batch? Also your PMs are full.

Last edited:
Can I get on a list for the next batch? Also your PMs are full.

I'm sorry we don't keep a list, but Jo does maintain a facebook page we use to announce sales, https://www.facebook.com/CarothersKnives . Sales are done here on Bladeforums on Friday afternoons. I just posted four or these just now. There will probably be another batch in two weeks, on the 11th.

Back