Fixed blades

Northerner. com is where j get mine
What does it cost a can nowadays? When I partook of it, a 10 can roll was under $10.00. Granted that was long cut wintergreen Skoal, which in my area was one of the more expensive brands

What does it cost a can nowadays? When I partook of it, a 10 can roll was under $10.00. Granted that was long cut wintergreen Skoal, which in my area was one of the more expensive brands

$5.50 or so I forget. I buy a.few.cans A year when it comes out if it comes out.......Squirrel some away in.my fridge for the lean years.......The black blend is seasonal.

Traded my single-edge Vehement Knives trailing point with OG Tiger Stripe finish and matte OD micarta over black liners for this double-edge trailing point with what seems to be glossy black paper micarta over slate blue-grey liners. Monopolizing the double-edge ones!

I don't know how many of you are fellow "British M.O.D." Bros, but this is their latest rendition, straight outta' Sheffield, England... (*As far as I know, it's not even showing on Sheffield's site, yet)

20240410_010633 (BF).jpg

I scored this a few weeks back. Unlike its predecessor (*with the phosphate/parkerized finish), it has a glossy finish...much like hot bluing. Unlike hot bluing, it's crazy robust.

I don't know what kinda' wizardry/alchemy the Limeys have going on, but this finish is TOUGH. :eek:

Last edited:
AP1GczM4o18HQK7eH_GZ4rUaNlRXHYT9JKghSVWaQUIZQJWtZSuwDKHhMSFAj3CnLSjzNXj8bsNk40D7gfvukL_rq_dC8WEDpf-yDJu4zfsFrF36WhI00Vsm=w900

BK-9 & 13

Back