FK2

IMG_20190221_140930-2268x3024.jpg
Pleasantly surprised with how light and nimble this thing feels. Don't mind the gloves I'm on my work flow and couldn't wait to tear the package open.
I'm so excited to get this thing upstate now! And yet so torn to do so. Only because I've grown attached to my og fk and this might just...I can't even say it.

xlarge.jpg

View attachment 1077811
Pleasantly surprised with how light and nimble this thing feels. Don't mind the gloves I'm on my work flow and couldn't wait to tear the package open.
I'm so excited to get this thing upstate now! And yet so torn to do so. Only because I've grown attached to my og fk and this might just...I can't even say it.
The small Sagewood drop loop is another viable option:

Would seem that Buffed Burlap is very Popular-Great Pictures

oiF0Wn5.jpg

My guard owl has a new mission:

U0QKSRi.jpg

FK2......a chip off the ole block:

fUa3554.jpg

Both of those Sagewood options have hardware exposed right at the opening of the sheath. Does the hardware make contact with the handle? Looks like the drop loop might be more prone to this, but maybe it’s not an issue with the wear resistance of micarta anyway (?). I’m just a little leery of having metal bits knock around my handles.

Both of those Sagewood options have hardware exposed right at the opening of the sheath. Does the hardware make contact with the handle? Looks like the drop loop might be more prone to this, but maybe it’s not an issue with the wear resistance of micarta anyway (?). I’m just a little leery of having metal bits knock around my handles.

At the point of attachment to the sheath is piece of kydex that is offset/bent away from the sheath to where you see the hardware. Hard to explain. I'll shoot you a pic after work to illustrate this better. Basically the screws will not make contact with the handle.

Good question......no worries with either option since there is plenty of clearance due to the off set in the attachment.

Back