FMV14 Nuclear Option!!!. . . .YOWZA!!!!. . .Coming Wednesday May 16, 2018. . . 9:00pm Eastern!!!!

Jerry Busse

Exciting News!!!. . . . We are extending a customer appreciation discount on the FMV14!!! :thumbsup: :cool:

Coming This Wednesday May16, 2018 on our website at 9:00pm Eastern!!!

If you purchased an FMV8 you qualify for a sizeable discount on the FMV14!!! :eek:

If you purchased an FMV8, we are extending a $50.00 discount on the coated FMV14 and a $75.00 discount on the competition finished FMV14!!!

There is no limit on the number of FMV14s that you can purchase with this discount!!! :thumbsup: :cool:

On top of that we are extending a 50% discount off the Nuclear Option for everyone!!! Normally priced at $200.00 the nuclear option is going to be VERY LIMITED and will be priced at ONLY $100.00!!! :eek: :cool:

What is the nuclear option you may ask? The Nuclear option on the FMV14 is a grab bag of sorts. You will receive one of the handles listed below with the caveat that you do not get to pick which one you get!!!! You have NO CHOICE! You will get whatever you get by the blind luck of the draw! This is not for the faint of heart but rather for those bacon loving HOGs who do not fear the unknown!!! A veritable PORKpourri of oddball handle material!! We have dug through a mountain of left over pieces of handle material and have found the following:

[ ] Never released Gray and Black G10
[ ] Tequila Sunrise G10
[ ] Black and Yellow G10
[ ] Desert Storm G10
[ ] Solid Olive Green G10
[ ] Snow Hole Linen Micarta
[ ] Jungle Storm G10
[ ] Black Paper Micarta
[ ] Dark Tiger Hide Linen Micarta
[ ] Unknown?

The Nuclear option is ONLY available on the competition finished FMV14. It will also include the Busse Custom Shop logo, polished handle tubes, as well as extra attention to the finish of the flats on the blade and outer perimeter of the handle by the Crab Shack!!! :thumbsup: :cool:

All of this for only $100.00!!! :cool:

If you qualify for the additional discount on the FMV14 you could save up to $175.00 on a Competition Finished FMV14 with the nuclear option!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::cool::thumbsup:

Nobody likes whine with their bacon so we have implemented a "No returns/No whine clause"! There are no returns on the Nuclear Option and if you don't like what you get and complain about it on any social media, you will be banned from any and all future Nuclear Options!!!! . . . :eek:

So, you can either play it safe or you can go where no HOG has gone before. . . . PORKpourri and beyond!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :thumbsup: :cool:

Let's Drink!!! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Nuke me!!!!!!

Thanks for the loyalty discounts and option Boss! Top notch all the way around.

Did somebody say Tequila Sunrise?!?:thumbsup:

Well damn you just convinced me to get one to go with my Nuked V8! I do like those handle options!

Well there it is....."Nuclear Pig in My Poke"(PIMP) great idea Bossman:cool:

Possibility of snow hole micarta in the Nuclear option??!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:Be still my heart!!!
no sht! I'd pay more to be able to pick though.. damn.. there's a couple there I could never love...Can't wait to see this never released one :eek: good stuff for the brave! Tough juggle for me....

no sht! I'd pay more to be able to pick though.. damn.. there's a couple there I could never love...Can't wait to see this never released one :eek: good stuff for the brave! Tough juggle for me....

Yeah, snow hole micarta on this would be a dream.. I'm sold (I think). It is a gamble because at least one of those has no appeal to me but I'm thinking I like the odds.. and hey, maybe I could learn to love that one if it was on such a pretty blade :p

No hot pink coral with unicorn emblem inlays ?

Aw hell I'll go in anyway. Hell of a deal.

So if I understand the nuclear option for those who got a FMV8 is $25 more than comp? $792? Cheaper to nuke than ad g10??? Yowza that's some bacon covered bacon right there!

The FMV8 was the first Busse I've purchased. The fact that you are offering a discount on the FMV14 for people like me is a really great offer. I can't wait to put in an order for one tomorrow.

Well damn, that tears it. I’m in. I doubt I’ll be able to score nuclear, as I’ve got a lot of personal/family things going on tomorrow night. But I’m in for an FMV14, for certain, and about 95% certain comp finish. Oh yeah, baby!

Back