FMV14 Nuclear Option!!!. . . .YOWZA!!!!. . .Coming Wednesday May 16, 2018. . . 9:00pm Eastern!!!!

So if I understand the nuclear option for those who got a FMV8 is $25 more than comp? $792? Cheaper to nuke than ad g10??? Yowza that's some bacon covered bacon right there!

That’s my math too.

Is the nuke option added to the Combat Grade price, or the Competition Finished price?
If added to the Combat price, then discounts.... da**... I will try for the Nuke, even if I can’t get it.

At the very least, in for the Comp Finish. I can match it with the V8, if I don’t get Nuke.

Last edited:
So if I understand the nuclear option for those who got a FMV8 is $25 more than comp? $792? Cheaper to nuke than ad g10??? Yowza that's some bacon covered bacon right there!

As I reckon it, for those who bought a FMV8, that's $792 for a Nuke, and $782 for a CF with multi-color G10.

Any discounts compounded if we snagged multiples of FMV8's for the purchase of a single FMV14?

Example-- I grabbed 2 FMV8's do I qualify for a $150 off a single FMV14?

And thanks Jerry for the cool Nuke cust. appreciation bonus and rare handle options! :)

Last edited:
Any discounts compounded if we snagged multiples of FMV8's for the purchase of a single FMV14?

Example-- I grabbed 2 FMV8's do I qualify for a $150 off a single FMV14?

:)

:eek::eek::eek::eek: . . . No!

However, you can buy as many FMV14s as you like with the discount! :cool: :thumbsup:

. . . . and you can buy as many bottles of scotch as you like, and then, without thinking too much about it, put all of them in a box full of bubble wrap and ship them to Wauseon, Ohio for proper disposal!

Let's Drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

Question for people that own a Busse. Is the G10 they use the smooth type or is it the type with a lot more grip?

Handle options are skewed slightly to the side where I'd rather black micarta, but I think the draw on a couple of these is worth the risk. Getting two to increase the odds of a favorable return. :)

However, you can buy as many FMV14s as you like with the discount! :cool: :thumbsup:

. . . . and you can buy as many bottles of scotch as you like, and then, without thinking too much about it, put all of them in a box full of bubble wrap and ship them to Wauseon, Ohio for proper disposal!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

What can I say?...When it comes to INFI + coupons/discounts, I'm a P - I - G :oops:....

Thanks Jerry, I'll be taking ya up on that offer on a 2 on 2 :D

Humm, I think I'm gonna try for a Nuke. I like almost all of the handle material.

Is there anything we need to do to get the FMV8 discount applied to our order? Such as make a note in the comments at checkout? Thanks!

Black Paper!!!! OMG!! Fn Awesome. Please please please. This has really got me interested now.

Back