FMV14 Nuclear Option!!!. . . .YOWZA!!!!. . .Coming Wednesday May 16, 2018. . . 9:00pm Eastern!!!!

With this one, I'm done with the bigguns' the only thing bigger I'd do is that BG MOAB when it happens! I've got enough to equip my volunteer platoon for the apocalypse LOL! ... who needs a boat? I'd like to turn 17' of aluminum into Infi 6 to 8 inches at a time :D

Well if it was the Apocalypse and you lived right next door to the Busse compound , who else would you enlist? I know which direction I would be heading to score a stock of JWB. Oh Now I want to resurrect the fantasy apocalypse thread we had running during OPTWP1.

What exactly does the Nuked version mean?

basically extra custom touches that are different for each blade. Some nukes involve light brigade treatment, edge smoothing and flats polishing or custom handle materials.

With this one, I'm done with the bigguns'
Baaaawwwwwhahahahaha....Piglets drawing a line on Busse acquisitions:rolleyes:...You're Killin' me Leonardo:D

What SpyderPhreak said....^^^^If I could "Like" a post more than once I would like his a dozen times...Cuz it's TRUE:eek::eek:

Well if it was the Apocalypse and you lived right next door to the Busse compound , who else would you enlist? I know which direction I would be heading to score a stock of JWB.
Yea I'm in a pretty secure area. There's a lot of artillery in this swampland. I don't think an enemy combatant could get out of the nearest town without being in range of at least 3 intersecting free fire zones.

Baaaawwwwwhahahahaha....Piglets drawing a line on Busse acquisitions:rolleyes:...You're Killin' me Leonardo:D

What SpyderPhreak said....^^^^If I could "Like" a post more than once I would like his a dozen times...Cuz it's TRUE:eek::eek:
You're scaring me man... Pretty sure I can stick to it. I only came here to buy 1 or 2.... almost there :p

Well FRACK!!!!! I stay away from the forums for a while and something cool gets offered and I miss out. I missed out on the fracking gladius too and I'm the one who'd suggested it to begin with. This one looked even better than the gladius! Oh well, perhaps the secondary market will be my friend. Great job to all those who followed closely enough to get this one. It looks GREAT!

Well FRACK!!!!! I stay away from the forums for a while and something cool gets offered and I miss out. I missed out on the fracking gladius too and I'm the one who'd suggested it to begin with. This one looked even better than the gladius! Oh well, perhaps the secondary market will be my friend. Great job to all those who followed closely enough to get this one. It looks GREAT!

Contact Amy-0 and sign up for the Busse newsletter, and you'll get an email whenever a new knife is released.
Also, you can contact the shop and get on the list for cancellations.

Back