FMV14 Nuclear Option!!!. . . .YOWZA!!!!. . .Coming Wednesday May 16, 2018. . . 9:00pm Eastern!!!!

It stinks I get home an hour after the Nukes go live but oh well I am thinking about a tan and black Compettion finish to match my FMV8. Those handles would of been awesome, the only one I see that I would of whined about would of been the bumble bee and that would of been a private whine, I don't do Facebook or Tumblr or whatever this newfangled social media thing is.
What stinks is you posted this so late. I had an extra nuke in the cart

It stinks I get home an hour after the Nukes go live but oh well I am thinking about a tan and black Compettion finish to match my FMV8. Those handles would of been awesome, the only one I see that I would of whined about would of been the bumble bee and that would of been a private whine, I don't do Facebook or Tumblr or whatever this newfangled social media thing is.

Drop an email to Amy right away at amy@bussecombat.com and ask her to put you on the nuclear waiting list ASAP!

Get on it early enough and you still have a decent chance of getting in on the deal!

Good luck my friend!

Jerry

I'm probably alone on this, but the handle lottery on the nuke option kept me away, as my odds seemed thin for one with a micarta handle, let alone something really special, like that "dark tigerhide", which I'd have probably paid extra for lol... If, say, there was a lottery on the micarta options and another for the G-10's, I'd have chased a few micarta NOFMV14's while skipping the g-10 lottery.
I might be alone on the other spectrum, but I love the gamble. There are some really cool handle options and some less desirable ones. It makes the waiting and the comparing when they come out that much more interesting.

I'd be lying if I said I LOVE all those choices, I think any of us would. I'll admit one truth, I'm about as far away from being a gambler there is, something about it doesn't do a thing for me. But, in the end, I was willing to take a shot with low expectations. For some strange reason, I really fell hard for that black on black picture.... and so out of character- it just looks totally badass - Who knows, might look to some trading when the time comes. Look at it this way, more than one person out there thinks Mama June is one hot piece of apple pie so there's always hope for everyone :D

It was such an easy decision for me. A new model that kicks so much ass.

Then for me $175 off the Nuclear version...

One of the easiest Busse decisions ever... I ordered 2 Nukes.

For me, the opportunity for a Snow Hole or paper micarta V14 was enough to get me in the game. My Snow Hole FJ is amazing; in the sun it looks like twisted up black, tan and green.

I never win the lottery so it’s likely I won’t get one off my short list, but I don’t dislike any combo listed. It’s certainly going to be fun to peel the wrap off the blade and find out.

Right now I’m debating grabbing a V14 CF with tan micarta to match my V8. That’s definitely a winner. How much do I want to die by my wife’s hands...

i was so drunk i thought nothing was gong right. since i never could score one sober i thought id try it the HOG way and get wasted and what do you know after fighting with my computer wile i was trying to pay i thought i lost it but 1 of those nukes are finally mine.

Got in on a comp finish with maroon micarta this morning, dumb luck had me check my orders statuses, and I found these still for sale while I was there.
Now, to figure out what I can part with to pay for it!

I am gonna wait for a INFI Rucki with full convex grind. That is my perfect machete/brush sword!! Can't see me getting too much use out of the FMV14

Can’t wait to see this fat hog in the wild.. think of it... it’s like the prettier more athletic younger sibling to the gladias... yes they share blood, but we all know who the favorite is:)

Back