For those with Bryan Breedon Knives

Peacemaker1.jpg

My peacemaker is 2008 North East Iraq

Gruntmedik, The top knife in this pic is as close to it as I have come to it. That knife is called the pathfinder.
That is as close to what I have done with it.
IMG_1115.jpg

I do have a order comming up for a fellow that wants a Canadian belt knife. Pretty much a excact copy
of it, but with my the way I finish my handles.

Thanks for the question and I hope that anwers your question.

Bryan

I'd love to see pics of it when it is done.

Hunter55, I could go with B-C7 lol.

Caine, thanks for the pic. Awesome.

Gruntmedik, When the time comes to make.
I am sure the owner of it will post a pic of it.

Bryan

Hi all, I thought I would post a few more knives made up.
This one is kind of different, I had a saw milled into the spine like I do
on my Tracker knife versions.
It has a 7" long blade and 4.75" long handle, 3/16" thick and has the
Breeden Divit for the middle pin.

This one has a little different design too. It is 2.5" at its widest place. 5.5" long blade and 5" long handle made of 3/16" 0-1 steel.

I got another Potbelly design done and a few PSK knives to go with it.

A smaller version of a RTAK with a 7" long blade 1/4" 5160 with a 4.75" long handle made of Black Palm.
First time I have ever used that stuff for a handles. It has a good feel to it.

Bryan

Pics of my new "cleaver"- I think Dr Bill is to credit for this design. 10" blade 1/4" thick and shaving sharp. This one was a lucky grab. I admit to not being a heavy knife chopping guy so I am working on technique and getting past my hesitation to swing a heavy straight razor this hard !! Just looking for the deflection that puts it into a knee. I was really shocked and happy with how well this thing chopped! I hit everything from dead and live Locust, live Poplar and small and really big thorn tree. Not sure of the species but these have very strong thorns- my wife stepped on a branch and thorn penetrated her tennis shoe sole and stabbed into her foot.
I compared the cleaver to my GB 19" on the Poplar and it was really close- I did not count swing but seemed about even to me. To be fair, I grippped the axe at about same distance from the sweet spot on the cleaver and the stub was giving a bit more with the tree gone. If it had been a complete equal size Poplar and I gripped the axe where one normally would- maybe slight advantage to the axe. Still very impressive to this axe guy!
Chest carry with shock cord, keeps it out of the way when dragging brush:
090_zps613d92f8.jpg

Big thorn tree- cut off piece fell vertical beside stump
088_zps0424bfa3.jpg

Live locust- 5 hits
087_zps379e62b9.jpg

Poplar 12 hits
086_zps13c1e1b1.jpg

not sure species of thorn three hits... I was a bit timid
085_zps2b29d9a1.jpg

Size on that one-
084_zpse772afe3.jpg

Here comes the Boom!! LOL
083_zpsb7237c84.jpg

don't be too concerned about the carnage- my church bought this lot and wanted a nice path cleared for members to walk while visiting the land. We hope to have our own church building one day. We meet now in a tiny commercial office building. Makes for a close congregation :)

Bill

Now what does Dr.Bill know about Choppers???

Well--let me tell ya..... :)

Bryan makes a Great chopper you can beat the piss out of and it will ask for more

He is also a Great man to deal with too

Now--Dr. Bill--you gotta watch him

:)

Last edited:
Hi all, I thought I would post a few more knives made up.
This one is kind of different, I had a saw milled into the spine like I do
on my Tracker knife versions.
It has a 7" long blade and 4.75" long handle, 3/16" thick and has the
Breeden Divit for the middle pin.

This one has a little different design too. It is 2.5" at its widest place. 5.5" long blade and 5" long handle made of 3/16" 0-1 steel.

I got another Potbelly design done and a few PSK knives to go with it.

A smaller version of a RTAK with a 7" long blade 1/4" 5160 with a 4.75" long handle made of Black Palm.
First time I have ever used that stuff for a handles. It has a good feel to it.

Bryan

Got to handle that new Potbelly this week. Superb work once again, Bryan. It came out awesome. I know he is very happy with all his Breeden knives.

That is awesome thanks, JollyRoger3. I was hoping Shaun liked them as I did not hear back from him yet.

Bryan,

I can't thank you enough for my custom. This thing fits like a glove and is beyond criminally sharp. I went out and did some chopping on a bunch of downed thick limbs and it just ate 'em up and spit 'em out. Then, it sliced right through phone book paper like butter. This is definately my primary camp blade!

Awesome job Bryan. Thanks a ton!!

Last edited:
Wow, Marc, thanks for the kinds words and you are so very welcome, that is so cool to read. Yea we must have about the same hand size as I really thought that handle was near perfect. I think you had a great design for your knife.

Take care and chat with you later,

Bryan

Photo from Bryan of the Mega Tessa I had him make me

7" blade of 3/16" thick 01

Orange G-10 Scales with rounded Pommel

2 Pins and no Lanyard hole

(just like I requested)

It will be here next week and I will post testing photos

For those of you that do not know--Bryan is a true pleasure to work with and will make whatever you ask.

BREEDEN MEGA TESSA.JPG

Last edited:
Hi all,

Bill, thank you for the kind words:D. I look forward to your testing of it and what you think.

Lumberjacker, Here you go.

Bryan

Hi all,

Bill, thank you for the kind words:D. I look forward to your testing of it and what you think.

Lumberjacker, Here you go.

Bryan

That knife looks a bit familiar to me...? A bit longer, different handle configuration, but the blade is familiar all the same!

fmajor007- I really liked your design and review of your knife.
I asked Bryan to make it a 7 inch blade and a full 2 inches wide and 3/16th thick.
The outcome IMO is the best all around woods knife.

fmajor007- I really liked your design and review of your knife.
I asked Bryan to make it a 7 inch blade and a full 2 inches wide and 3/16th thick.
The outcome IMO is the best all around woods knife.

Thanks - it was a lot of fun drawing it up!

I bet your 3/16th's version cuts beautifully! I like the grip/ergo's on your handle a lot too and have wondered if I should also have gone in that direction (convex shape vs concave).

Sooooo, when are you going to get your review done?!? ;)

Back