Force Multiplier V8 (FMV8) Specs And Pricing. . . . Coming Wednesday 1-17-18

I’m new to the lottery/forum ordering process but I have several of your knives. If you have any availability on these daggers, I’ll take one. I would want the competition finish with black and green G10 scales. You can send it directly to your sheath guy so I can get something made. Thank you!

Jeremy Hinman
Jchinman@gmail.com
704-746-7317

I’m new to the lottery/forum ordering process but I have several of your knives. If you have any availability on these daggers, I’ll take one. I would want the competition finish with black and green G10 scales. You can send it directly to your sheath guy so I can get something made. Thank you!

Jeremy Hinman
Jchinman@gmail.com
704-746-7317

That's not how it works, my friend.

The knives will go on sale tonight, 9PM ET on Busse website. Good luck!
Cheers!

So it’s been a while since I have ordered from the website since it seems like there is almost nothing ever there. Are these “ready to go” in stock in some quantity or is this a regular like it used to be where I order, they charge me a buck and then it takes a month to be ready to ship?

So it’s been a while since I have ordered from the website since it seems like there is almost nothing ever there. Are these “ready to go” in stock in some quantity or is this a regular like it used to be where I order, they charge me a buck and then it takes a month to be ready to ship?
Months - Just got my TG this evening, ordered that in Sept - But this will be worth the wait

Jeremy Hinman
Jchinman@gmail.com
704-746-7317

Dude take your personal email and cell phone number down...

All gone, 9:02 was my last refresh they were up.

Last edited:
If I go for more than 2, I will be getting Nuked ,
Oh yea 3 beers
lets do this

Reactions: HST
Back