Force Multiplier V8 (FMV8) Specs And Pricing. . . . Coming Wednesday 1-17-18

I hope I don't regret not buying the Nuclear option. Since this is my first Busse, I went with the Midnight Blue and Black Canvas. I have a bad feeling that these things multiply very quickly.

OH WOW! I think I got one! Only thing up were Nukes and now there's all gone! Hot Damn!

Reactions: HST
Wow, that was fast. I got my order in for two nukes while it was still up. Fingers crossed I don't get a "sorry you didn't make the cut" email...also put in my order for 3 comp finish and 1 CG. Now we wait.

Anyone else cursing while waiting to sign in to PayPal, "Hurry up you @#$@#$!!!"

So think about this, the base CF was $467 - add G10 for $55 that's $522 - The Nuke was $667 for Custom Shop hand finished and custom scales for $145 - When you look at it this way, the Nuke was not a bad option. It all comes down to if you like it or not- and according to the "No Whiner" clause you will LIKE IT! and that's final! LOL!!!!

So think about this, the base CF was $467 - add G10 for $55 that's $522 - The Nuke was $667 for Custom Shop hand finished and custom scales for $145 - When you look at it this way, the Nuke was not a back option. It all comes down to if you like it or not- and according to the "No Whiner" clause you will LIKE IT! and that's final! LOL!!!!
I thought the same way but I’m normally cheap and go canvas. I was expecting the to start over $600 in the first place so I’m good with it.

I better save up some moneys, and keep an eye on exchange when Nukes start to ship.
1 with wooden handles and Red liners for me plzz lol

From my nuke order email confirmation sent at 9:01 to my last order placed at 9:22 (21 minutes) there have been 710 orders placed!

Back