Force Multiplier V8 (FMV8) Specs And Pricing. . . . Coming Wednesday 1-17-18

I’m new to the lottery/forum ordering process but I have several of your knives. If you have any availability on these daggers, I’ll take one. I would want the competition finish with black and green G10 scales. You can send it directly to your sheath guy so I can get something made. Thank you!

Jeremy Hinman
Jchinman@gmail.com
704-746-7317

On the main busse forum page is a link to the busse website. You can order what you want there. There will be plenty of sheath makers that will send you a sheath once they get their knives. You just need to order yours before they are all gone in the next few days.

Can damn near gaurantee was one of first in on bgfbm and tga2 and was about 2 weeks behind others on shipping notices. Usually canvas have been going first lately

Also order numbers dont indicate quantity. Otherwise treacherous hogs would be calling in or emailing to cancel an order ending 1 number less than theirs :rolleyes:

In for 1 comp w red black, would like get another in black plus black or maroon if can swing it SOMEHOW

What did I miss?
I thought these were going on sale at 09:00 EST?
Or am I that messed up (remember, the concussions, :confused:?
I got home, unloaded my groceries, skipped on the ice & did
a figure skating type save, but my back must look like a sidewinder!

I walk upstairs ready to start hitting reload, when I catch the NF sell out!
I look at the post and it says 12 minutes left?!!,

I desperately try over & over so the site will accept black blade, and then
Forget my PP password!
Whew!

But, it looks like I'm in for two, both black blades, one Blue & Black &
a Green & Black...
My "Brother" likes the blue,
but I'm stuck on the camo kinda looking G & B...

Man, I am drawn to this Knife...
We could have called it the "Wauseon Ohio ToothPick"!!!!
(I don't know how far Wauseon is from Arkansas, but it'll be ok!)

Well, good luck everybody...
I hope y'all got what ya want!!
-Sixx

Edited because I "text talk" too much...
And I'm sorry if was wrong about the time...
I will leave the answering to those who know!

Last edited:
6850, You mean like zombhuner who was dead set against daggers? Pretty sure I was there aswell I was like oh you cant baton or chop with it, its only good for stabbing blah blah, then murman pms you a pick of it and damnit there goes all your money.

6850, You mean like zombhuner who was dead set against daggers? Pretty sure I was there aswell I was like oh you cant baton or chop with it, its only good for stabbing blah blah, then murman pms you a pick of it and damnit there goes all your money.

Haha!
It's ok bud!
Even guys can change their mind now & then!
(I wish I could change mine for a smarter one!)
My new year resolution to back off the knife purchases has
been stabbed to bits by Mr Busse & his gang of armourors!!

Now the anticipation...:confused:!
Take it easy SC!

Stick one of these through a grapefruit, and you'll have the Terran Empire emblem from "Mirror Mirror."

XGduyes.jpg

Got the email at 8:02 and had my order placed at 8:03 one black blade green black g10 and one black blade green canvas. I'm more excited for these than i have been in a long time.

I ordered one comp finish and black and tan. I am so excited for this one, I'm thinking I don't need a Hog Badger or a Mountainmandu. I really would like to cancel both and get another of these flashy daggers in Maroon and maybe midnight blue or black.

I ordered one comp finish and black and tan. I am so excited for this one, I'm thinking I don't need a Hog Badger or a Mountainmandu. I really would like to cancel both and get another of these flashy daggers in Maroon and maybe midnight blue or black.
I'm actually thinking the same thing. I keep going to my Busse account and looking over what I should cancel for this. Lol

Yeah I know, I got the park rangers paid up, and the Hog Badger should be up next for me and then the awesome Silent Knight. Ahh heck with it, one more dagger in maroon canvas.

Finally lucky enough to catch a new release, in for 2, now to dream about a new gladius version...

In for on CF with tan and black. I'm usually a black canvas kind of guy but I just fell in love with the one in the pics that Jerry posted.

Back