Force Mutiplier V8 has arrived !

View attachment 943971

I will drag this guy out of the nothingness if I have to, but I am not missing my knife.

That's cool! Is that part of the paid UPS "membership"? I've never been able to track the truck like that. Would be helpful when the driver just knocks and runs, but is still in the neighborhood. I've chased them down on more than one occasion! :mad:

If Bossman was smart he'd logo some adult diapers before these ship because we're all going to shat ourselves when we get them.
I’m hoping we get a trade market going and not a bunch of people whining over it not being what they wanted.

We just found out last week that we have a daughter on the way, so even the jokes about the pink scales would be fine with me and it would just be her pixie dagger for when she gets older

I’m hoping we get a trade market going and not a bunch of people whining over it not being what they wanted.

We just found out last week that we have a daughter on the way, so even the jokes about the pink scales would be fine with me and it would just be her pixie dagger for when she gets older

Congratulations on expecting your baby girl!

Hopefully, the 'no whining clause' banning whiners from participating in future nuke option offerings will take care of the whiner problem. I'm sure there will be some trading going on and it's going to be a blast to see what everyone got. I hope everyone who pushed the nuke button will post pics when their nuked V8s show up!

Totally agree! I'm short two different color combos to have the complete set of CF handles. I'm on the hunt. :)

Holy smokes! Man I hope you post a picture of that collection when you get it put together :thumbsup:

Awesome! Big congratulations to you!!

Holy smokes! Man I hope you post a picture of that collection when you get it put together :thumbsup:

Awesome! Big congratulations to you!!
Thanks! I’m very excited! Have 2 boys and always wanted a little girl! I can tell you she’s gonna be able to shoot, fight, camp and play with knives just like her old man!

Thanks! I’m very excited! Have 2 boys and always wanted a little girl! I can tell you she’s gonna be able to shoot, fight, camp and play with knives just like her old man!

My little gal is a college girl now. If I could pick one person to have with me in the woods, it's her. Enjoy 'em while they're with you brother!!

V is for Victory....:thumbsup:

OR....

is V for Vendetta? o_O

It's for VICTORY for sure!!! :D

gzNbC88.jpg

Finally P2P! Nice man!

Have we seen this combo yet?

Desert Bronze with Maroon Canvas.
Looks great! I knew that bronze would look good on this one. Glad to see someone get that combo- Looks amazing. I think lines of any kind, cbt, really shows off. It works the light well.

M MattinLA I got that one the week it was released, way back in ancient times when we spun a rubber disc LOLO!!!

Finally P2P! Nice man!

Looks great! I knew that bronze would look good on this one. Glad to see someone get that combo- Looks amazing. I think lines of any kind, cbt, really shows off. It works the light well.

M MattinLA I got that one the week it was released, way back in ancient times when we spun a rubber disc LOLO!!!

I used my money as a stock boy to buy it.
The scream at the beginning....legendary!

Someone with more computer skills than myself needs to go edit V for Vendetta. Digitally replace all his daggers in the movie with FMV8s.

That's cool! Is that part of the paid UPS "membership"? I've never been able to track the truck like that. Would be helpful when the driver just knocks and runs, but is still in the neighborhood. I've chased them down on more than one occasion! :mad:

I just saw this, hope I’m not late.

Sign up with UPS with your name and address. Then when you get a package with tracking to your address it will be an icon on the email they send you.

I just saw this, hope I’m not late.

Sign up with UPS with your name and address. Then when you get a package with tracking to your address it will be an icon on the email they send you.

No worries. I have signed up for "UPS My Choice", but don't see any icon for that on their e-mails. Is this part of the app, or through a web browser? I don't use the app, maybe that's why? Looks like a browser though.

Back