Forsaken Bacon!!! . . . Here's Our Newest Model. . . The "Whiskey Warden" . . .Coming Wed. 12-6-17

Holy craps, just realized what other blades there could be that lost the coin toss... team geminis, sfno , mistresses, steel hearts :eek::eek::eek::eek: my head ..... and my wallet hurts :oops:

... there was another contender for the crown that we affectionately called the Whiskey Warden. It is the first of many from the "Forsaken Series" that you will have a shot at. . .. Get it?. . . "Shot at?"

Why "Whiskey Warden"? Well this is, once again, a long story. So, here we go . . .

Since much of my inspiration has been drawn from multiple kegs of whiskey, it seemed like the right thing to do was to pay homage to the oak stave kegs that give the whiskey their ultimate flavor. . . So, I took the dimensions of a whiskey barrel and reduced them until they were just the right size for the core of the Whiskey Warden handle!!! Here are some rough drawings as to how this came together. Now, when you handle one of these great little EDCs you will know why it feels so smooth! :thumbsup::cool:

I was hoping to see this as a custom shop option with whiskey barrel handles. :)

Cool looking little knife, Satin and bruiser sounds like a good plan to me. I was just thinking about the Silent Knight and thought how cool would it be if there was a knife called the Grim Reaper that got shelved. For some reason it seems to me those two would make good companions to each other.

Agreed, great first knife. Would be great if there was another MMS type sheath offer, Ive found that when giving someone a knife you really want to include a sheath.

Big brother Dan has procured a very nice, American Made, double stitched, leather pouch style sheath for these. :thumbsup::cool: He has been working on this sheath project for quite a while and this will be the first time that we will be offering it as an option. :thumbsup::cool: They will ship with the knives.:thumbsup:

Let's Drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

Yessaahhhhh! The Forsaken series sounds like a great idea, LOVE IT!!!! And LOVE the Whiskey Warden!!!!

Great story and cool blade Jerry!
I guess, this has the size to find the way as my first fixed edc/eda knife for my work.

I like those bruiser G10 scales, but it makes it even harder to NOT chose an option lol

I just want a MOAB...so bad it hurts

fusion handle, .41 thickness, satin infi.. the classic

Cool blade tho Jerry, well done

Awesome looking blade, definitely in for at least one. Wish the handle was a full inch longer tho

Back