Forsaken Bacon!!! . . . Here's Our Newest Model. . . The "Whiskey Warden" . . .Coming Wed. 12-6-17

If I hadn't jumped on a PR, I'd be all over this. I still might, my right brain is having a hard time closing the deal with my left brain .... so I just keep looking at it. I pulled up photos side-by-side of the WW and the PR and all I'm getting is - Man I want my Park Ranger The downside is, more than 24 hours to be seduced yet ...
I also put up side-by-side with a Rat R3 that I have and I wish it had the WW handle, the 3 finger deal makes it kind of strange to me but it's such a good looking little CS piece it will be till death do us part. Looking at the slabs though, makes me want to start doing some smoothing out on a couple. I'll give the WW this, at this price point, the value is absolutely there in this one. On another pov, for the collector types knowing there's going to be a series based on this family theme, it's a must have.

Last edited:
Looks like a sweet hunting knife. Maybe a bit big for edc for me handle wise. Idk wish we could see a side by side with the Warden. Still in for one since small Busse's are rare, almost as rare as folding Busse's ;)

I've got zero hesitation on this one. The Swamp Warden is handy as heck and I can't seem to bring a Game Warden into the fold. Really happy to see a small, relatively thin blade offering :thumbsup:

The specs are correct. :cool:

The email was off by a touch.o_O

Jerry:D
Thank you for the time to clarify. I'm in on this one. I'm a BIG fan of your little knives. Your Max Warden is the best offering in Elmax that I have ever used. And I can not resist a flat ground infi with a larger handle.

If I hadn't jumped on a PR, I'd be all over this. I still might, my right brain is having a hard time closing the deal with my left brain .... so I just keep looking at it. I pulled up photos side-by-side of the WW and the PR and all I'm getting is - Man I want my Park Ranger The downside is, more than 24 hours to be seduced yet ...
I also put up side-by-side with a Rat R3 that I have and I wish it had the WW handle, the 3 finger deal makes it kind of strange to me but it's such a good looking little CS piece it will be till death do us part. Looking at the slabs though, makes me want to start doing some smoothing out on a couple. I'll give the WW this, at this price point, the value is absolutely there in this one. On another pov, for the collector types knowing there's going to be a series based on this family theme, it's a must have.
Right there with you. I have a PR coming and I can't wait for that.

I hope that folks are happy with this. I would love to see a side by side as well.

Last edited:
Any chances of seeing it side by side with a Game Warden? I’m thinking I’m in for 2 (one satin with green and black G10 and one DC with Maroon Micarta.) I think it will pare nice with the Hog Badger both with smooth grips.

If by "similar" you mean that it is made out of INFI and is backed by the best warranty in the universe, then you are correct!

If you're talking about design then I have to ask, similar to what?o_O The original Game Warden? o_O . . . If so, then you are correct once again my friend! :thumbsup: :cool: . . . But that was approx. 10 years ago.:eek:

It's nearly an inch shorter OAL than the Mini Mean Street and the Park Ranger dwarfs The Whiskey Warden by nearly 1 1/2" OAL with a 4" blade! :eek: The Whiskey Warden has a 2 7/8" blade. The sub 3" blade makes it legal in a lot more places than any other blade we have offered in a LONG, LONG time!

There really is nothing that comes close to the compact design of the Whisky Warden.:thumbsup::cool:

Now, on the other hand, if you're referring to the Silent Knight, then I'll have what you're having! :thumbsup: :cool:

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Great answer :)
I'm in! Perfect pocket fixed blade (who needs a folder? ok, I do, but this works too!).

Mannnn I just ordered a ratmandu.

Any idea on the wait time on those btw?
I may be in for one of these as well.

I’m fighting temptation but I always am. If this was in elmax, I’d be 100% in.

Found the theme song for the Forsaken series....worth some shop credit?

That’s the deadwood series! Worth a watch imo if you like westerns and this one tried real hard to keep it historically accurate! Even the wife liked it and now she wants us to take a road trip to check out the town of Deadwood, SD and maybe Mt Rushmore haha!

That’s the deadwood series! Worth a watch imo if you like westerns and this one tried real hard to keep it historically accurate! Even the wife liked it and now she wants us to take a road trip to check out the town of Deadwood, SD and maybe Mt Rushmore haha!
I have the whole thing on blue ray, it should've been a crime to end it too soon. My one take-away from it, I'm glad I didn't have to live in that period of time...nasty and brutal man, nasTEE .... I don't ever want Bacon from Deadwood, they put a different twist on the term "feeder pigs" back in the day :eek:

Back