Forum Knife Updates and comments

What would really be helpful is a list of the countries we will be sending these to. Perhaps, when you attempt to order, if you don't see your country, send me a message and I'll add it with the exact shipping cost.

Tracking for First Class Int works for me abroad. USPS say that it doesn't but on the local systems it shows up.

So happy to finally announce that Buck hit this out of the park. Knife will be.....drum roll please.....

$71.00

Yeah, I can't believe it either. Talk about under promise and over deliver by Buck. Congrats to all involved! MODS will get the ordering link out when they are ready!

At that price it's worth buying two and keep the nicer one. The second can go on the exchange (at cost of course) or go to a friend.

Now I just need to find a way to not let go of the money I have until order time which I assume is around the corner. I think it has been said before but what is the estimated delivery time once ordering is done?

SK.. Will the ordering process go thru you on your web site?? Thanks.. John

Now I just need to find a way to not let go of the money I have until order time which I assume is around the corner. I think it has been said before but what is the estimated delivery time once ordering is done?

Last I remember is that it was 8 weeks after Steve places the order. The ordering page is scheduled to remain open for 2 weeks once it is posted so a minimum of 10 weeks from right now.

Looking forward to this. Our mail is changing, but we’ll work it out.

Hello skblades,
I've tried to follow the link that knarfeng sent to me to place my order, but received this information "Your account is limited. Please log in to your PayPal account at PayPal.com.au to resolve this." when paying via PayPal (I'm in Australia).
I believe this is not my problem because I use Paypal regularly to pay US sellers. I did receive similar reminds and it was all because the seller restrict their sales to overseas.
So can you please check and resolve the issue? That'll be very much appreciated.
Regards,
Falling_rain

Hello skblades,
I've tried to follow the link that knarfeng sent to me to place my order, but received this information "Your account is limited. Please log in to your PayPal account at PayPal.com.au to resolve this." when paying via PayPal (I'm in Australia).
I believe this is not my problem because I use Paypal regularly to pay US sellers. I did receive similar reminds and it was all because the seller restrict their sales to overseas.
So can you please check and resolve the issue? That'll be very much appreciated.
Regards,
Falling_rain

I would also like to add that if anyone is having this problem and wants to reply to the sales link PM, please take care to copy only the moderator that sent it. I just got several PM's about this because everyone on the PM list was copied but only the moderator needs to be copied.

I've received the link, but I'm confused. Is the knife pictured what Buck calls a "full flat grind"? The bevels might be flat, but that is definitely not a FULL flat grind. And what's pictured is definitely not what I was hoping for.

Plantrz, that’s a mock up by Buck using a current 301 - it’s not the actual Blade Forums Club Knife. OH

Ps. I got that weird “your PayPal account is limited” message too. I just used the other option (credit card). I’ve never had the PayPal limited issue before. OH

I've received the link, but I'm confused. Is the knife pictured what Buck calls a "full flat grind"? The bevels might be flat, but that is definitely not a FULL flat grind. And what's pictured is definitely not what I was hoping for.
I don’t think the knife pictured is the actual knife but an approximation. It is missing 3 of the features including the full flat grinds(it appears) and definitely no long pulls or pins.
Oops. Also exactly what Old Hunter said.

Back