Forum Knife Updates and comments

My link was sent by Frank, I don't know if he did all of them or not but to certainly you Frank and whoever else sifted through the hundreds of hopeful buyers in the other thread, I thank you.
Not looking for any pat on the back but it was a joint effort between Frank and I. We got a system going and managed to get them all out yesterday. My vision is a little blurry this morning.

My order is in.Thanks to all who made this a reality.I have been waiting a long time for Buck to produce a flat ground slipjoint.I hope this is the start of something big.

My order went through ok, but I noticed that my old address was present on the paypal 'ship to' address.. I sent an email to @skblades with my proper address.

Major props and thanks to all involved. Considering buck knives are what got me and my brother into knives and on to this forrum, I had to get two, one for me and one for him. (He's also a BF member but not as active (not that I'm that active) ). This knife is also just about the perfect configuration/knife I've wanted for about a decade.

The price is just the icing on the cake.

Thanks to SKBlades, the mods, Spark, Buck, and all those that participated in the polls for making this happen!!

Yesterday, I ordered 2 and a slip. Had the PP problem, but just used credit card. I called PP. They showed that an attempt had been made, but didn't have an explanation why it didn't go thru.

Thanks to all who made this happen!!! And thanks for keeping the price down. I had originally only planned to buy the one.

--Larry

Back