Free raffle/giveaway Spyderco Tuff - We Have a Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bladenoobie1,

Maybe a Benchmade, who knows, who knows.

Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page :D

Good luck winning :thumbup:
Johnnie

I wouldn't mind winning a Tuff, since there is no way I could afford one right now.

Site looks alright. I like that you say if something is in stock or not, would be even better if it said how many are available.
Sithus,

Thanks for your input; spread the word.

Another advantage as a member you get up-dates in your e-mail on new products, discounts and goodies.

Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page :D

Johnnie

first post! damn, i want that tuff! hahah..recently got into knives and im really liking spyderco's!

Very cool giveaway! I just signed up, hoping to win, but just happy to be given the opportunity to sign up. Thanks alot Knives Emporium!

2 of my bros just signed up right now!woot woot!
Thanks, brother for spreading the word.

Another advantage as a member you get up-dates in your e-mail on new products, discounts and goodies.

Johnnie

Very cool giveaway! I just signed up, hoping to win, but just happy to be given the opportunity to sign up. Thanks alot Knives Emporium!
Ares1307,

Thanks for the nice remarks; spread the word.

Johnnie

Chris "Anagarika";11250759 said:
Registered.

Chuck, wish me luck ;)
Good luck Chuck; spread the word.

Johnnie

you guys are awesome. Im in to the maxxxx! :D
Wolf

Thanks for the nice remarks; spread the word.

Johnnie

I just signed up! I will definately be checking the site often.
Thanks ebidis and spread the word.

Johnnie

I finally overcame my procrastination and signed up. Thanks!

Thanks Brimstone, spread the word.

Johnnie

first post! damn, i want that tuff! hahah..recently got into knives and im really liking spyderco's!
Thanks Glen, spread the word.

Johnnie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back