Free raffle/giveaway Spyderco Tuff - We Have a Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next knife should be one of a different brand definitely, spread out knives from everyone lol.
I say put up a Benchmade 760 or 790.
Or a Chris Reeve Small Sebenza Insingo, and give it to me lol. :D

Next knife should be one of a different brand definitely, spread out knives from everyone lol.
I say put up a Benchmade 760 or 790.
Or a Chris Reeve Small Sebenza Insingo, and give it to me lol. :D
Hello BladeChick777

Which Benchmade would you choose?

Johnnie

Good luck Chris! :D
singularity35, you sound like a winning guy to me. go for it bro. :cool:

Another advantage as a member you get up-dates in your e-mail on new products, discounts and goodies.

Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page :D

Good luck winning :thumbup:
Johnnie

thanks for the more contests is gooder.
Thanks din, the more the merrier, isn’t that so?

Another advantage as a member you get up-dates in your e-mail on new products, discounts and goodies.

Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page :D

Johnnie

Great, glad to be given the chance! Thanks!
fuzzwuzz133

Your welcome, spread the word.

Johnnie

Johnnie, just a headsup, I just got the weekend promotion email newsletter, which seems to have been for last weekend? Not sure whether I'm the only one who got it several days late, but I'd be interested in taking advantage of some of your cool deals, but I don't seem to have any way to place the order now, despite the statement that you will take backorders. Might want to put up some functionality to place said backorders. Website's looking great otherwise. Cheers!

Johnnie, just a headsup, I just got the weekend promotion email newsletter, which seems to have been for last weekend? Not sure whether I'm the only one who got it several days late, but I'd be interested in taking advantage of some of your cool deals, but I don't seem to have any way to place the order now, despite the statement that you will take backorders. Might want to put up some functionality to place said backorders. Website's looking great otherwise. Cheers!
crimsonfalcon07,

I believe you have been taken care of? I there is anything else we can do, please let me know.

Thanks
Johnnie

You are correct. George helped me out, and was very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

The problems I had placing the order on my own still exist, however. You still might talk to your website folks and see if they can add a button to allow backorders (and also make sure the emails get sent out BEFORE the weekend you want to advertise for, rather than after?). Wasn't the most convenient purchase ever, although the customer service experience was excellent. Cheers!

You are correct. George helped me out, and was very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

The problems I had placing the order on my own still exist, however. You still might talk to your website folks and see if they can add a button to allow backorders (and also make sure the emails get sent out BEFORE the weekend you want to advertise for, rather than after?). Wasn't the most convenient purchase ever, although the customer service experience was excellent. Cheers!
crimsonfalcon07,

We are in a consistent learning process, this the only way to improve and we thank you for your input.

For sure I will talk to our programming company, your feedback is very important to us we want to make your shopping as flexible and smooth as possible.

Thanks for the nice remarks about our customer service. One way or another we will make it happen for you, I’m happy that you had the experience at first hand.

Johnnie

Bladenoobie1

What about a nice 790 subrosa

Spread the word.

Johnnie
Subrosa's are fantastic knives having personally handled one. Great Ti framelock in my opinion.

crimsonfalcon07,

All is working fine now, no need for George anymore (Haha)

Johnnie

Already a member at a great site with many awesome products! Thanks for the chance!

Already a member at a great site with many awesome products! Thanks for the chance!
aznpos531,

Thank you for the nice remarks, spread the word.

Johnnie

What about a Chris Reeve Sebenza :D
Bladenoobie1

Let me think about it, who knows I might just do that, spread the word. :D :D :D

Your input is important to us we would appreciate if you give us some feedback on this page

Johnnie

I have to say it this is awesome of you guys for doing and a very smart way to generate buzz about your site. mqqn that is awesome and I am very happy for you, but honestly jealous :p
Brent,

Thanks for the nice remarks.

Johnnie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back