Friday Sale! 3" EDC, CPM 4V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the looks of it, @Southstarjeff grabbed blade #15 (shown as post #13)...
Thise that are below him (myself included) missed the bus.

That was odd. I thought I made it in at #5 or 6, then next refresh I'm at post #20! I would have been shocked to score anyway, but that almost got me excited ;)
them's the breaks, thanks for the game :)

Alright part two of Friday sale, the secret behemoth chopper sale .... Go !!!!!

Mine showed the third post down and then jumped to 12 when i refershed the page. Cant believe i made it in

Is anybody else seeing this? There are three #19s? What, did we break the internet?

edit: and two 6, 9 and 12 too...

huh?

Yes Grand Meister Nathan, I saw the jumping and also the multiples falling on the same numerical numbers. So how many over flow units did you build for this phenomenon? at least 15 more I hope :p :D

Bladeforums is having some trouble with its sorting, ranking, and time-stamping algorithms.

Mine showed the third post down and then jumped to 12 when i refershed the page. Cant believe i made it in

Some bidders are from the Klingon Empire. They uncloak just about when you're dancing on your arse thinking that you made it! :p

Yeah i didnt know you could grab more than 1

The folks who run CPK are extremely fair minded superb people. I have never ever seen anyone claiming more than two and Nathan doesn't seem to have a problem with this qty. However, more than 2 on a very and tightly competitive sales thread, will undoubtedly raise some serious eyebrows. Never seen this happen before, i.e, more than speaking for 2 x.

I've seen Nathan / Jo bend over backwards in the past to accommodate both duo unit buyers plus those who'd lose their immediate spot. I can not speak for them in any shape or form that they have the units to cater to all from #2 to #16 on this merry go around with the multiple identical entries in between posts #2 thru #16, but as stated previously, they even keep Mark chained for longer if they had to :D

tumblr_inline_nnh148iTiY1r1uc0k_500.gif

I can't be the only one who feels like this ^^^

:D

I was pretty curious how these sales go. Almost exactly as I expected - glad I had my reply copy/paste ready to go! Already looking forward to the next one - thanks Nathan and Jo!

So where do we go from here? Is this where the bribery begins?

So where do we go from here? Is this where the bribery begins?

You can start planning your trip to DisneyLand or World whichever closer to you :)

Also, sending a few VIP passes to Mrs. Carothers + CPK-Kids, 3 days and 2 nights at the Disney Resort, away from the alligators with complete room service, may garner you some extra favors. I dunno for sure, but just an educated guess.

J/K guys, but don't let me stop you from giving :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back