G-A winners post 58

Thanks Brett! Particularly like the Linerlock 73 you show, a great range of knives otherwise. Jake's Tidioute amongst the pebbles looks fantastic too, all entries are winners here in this GAW.

Regards, Will

Howdy Vince
Mate- its a massive THANK YOU from me as I am sure it is from all the other people in Traditionals here, I cant enter this as I already have a beauty of a Patch knife from you, AND to boot you have looked after me so well, so thank you my friend.

tonybosefolders.jpg

A few of my favorite pictures:

Thanks, Vince :)

Thanks, Vince, not an entry, but here are a few of my favorite photos I've taken.

DaddyBarlow1.jpg~original

Bonedemonium_zpsef276416.jpg~original

HardWorker_zps04053d83.jpg~original

1923e39f-0300-4b9d-b0c3-fe9c2e65aee0_zps749da3ff.jpg~original

Texture1_zpsd9d8962d.jpg~original

LloydTrapper.jpg~original

PrimBoneWreath_zpsdd48cc58.jpg~original

OldCrossElectrician_zpsdzkdelac.jpg~original

Hi Vince. Thanks for the opportunity on this GAW. :thumbup:
My photography skills leave a lot to be desired.:eek: But I'll throw in a couple pics of some favorites.

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

My collection is small, but of the photos I've taken this one's my favorite, my Schatt & Morgan #99 Scout:

nIXi07r.jpg

Not an entry, as I have already been the recipient of your generosity. But I wanted to say, "Thanks for all you bring to the forum."

I shan't post a picture, mine don't hold a candle to yours.

Very generous of you Vince. I know what you mean about the level of photography, I am constantly impressed by the images shown daily on this sub-forum, that is one of the great things about visiting and perusing the threads in these parts...eye candy! So many talented folks sharing their love of fine cutlery, and done so with finesse. Here's a few of my favorite shots for your thread.

IMG_69961024x675_zps4a8ac042.jpg

IMG_67021800x1151_zps9c049b71.jpg

IMG_5910_zps18b380e4.jpg

IMG_78131000x658_zps5b3ba550.jpg

Good luck to all.

Unfortunately we are in the middle of a move, and I have no idea where my real camera is. So the nicest picture of a traditional I have on file is this one of the S&M Barlow that got me into traditional knives again. It was a gift from Eyedog :)

S M Barlow.jpg

Edit: I should also mention somewhere, I'm in :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Stunning pics folks :) :thumbup:

Thanks for another generous giveaway Vince, and for everything you bring to this fine place. Not an entry please, I've already been the recipient of your generosity :)

Good luck everyone :thumbup:

Jack

This is going great. Gotta love all the knives & the "cyber" showings :thumbup: I have a few ideas to add to the G-A knives. I'd rather not say until I know for sure.

I am a novice compared to others here but these are my favorites so far. Thank you for the GAW!

20150519_135146_zps6hddrjvb.jpg

20150513_191739_zpsvbffu5qm.jpg

20150513_192022_zps2b6wegs1.jpg

I edited in the first post ,adding another one of my "creations" A Russell Green River 6" Boning blade

Vince's generosity inspired me to take pics yesterday, thanks.

ericksontrio.jpg

Back