GAW: Find Todd a new Avatar contest.

I know dude! Quit reminding me that Dubz is a great computer wizard! :sorrow: haha!

I just thought it would still be fun to post kinda cool/funny photos with your knives or of you or Murph or Derek or whoever we can photoshop...to make fun of (not your knives because those are badass) you or Murph ( the easy target) or Derek (epic moustache, kinda) or whoever. :D. It could be fun to let this thread continue; just sayin';)

Good idea! It is a lot of fun seeing other peoples ideas. well keep it open for a while. Who knows. if it takes off maybe I'll see if I can free up some more steel.

Congrats Warrior. I really like the green/brown and brown/green ones

But I still think my art was the best lmao

Congrats Warrior. I really like the green/brown and brown/green ones

But I still think my art was the best lmao
Thanks man, appreciate it. Looking forward to the Hornet. Your art was killer man. That's why I waited so long to post mine. ;)

there were some great ideas! congrats dubz. im kinda bummed ive been sorta mia, I would have given woody a run for his money--picture a stick man holding an m18

there were some great ideas! congrats dubz. im kinda bummed ive been sorta mia, I would have given woody a run for his money--picture a stick man holding an m18

Thanks man.

Lmao we should have a stick figure contest!

Funny thing is, I spent an hour just trying to type respect the steel in an arch shape lol, if you look at the picture you can see the "RES" but then i gave up because i didnt know how to make them form an arch, i just kept placing letters as close as i could until i said forget it and wrote it with the brush. I swear there has to be an easy way to do it, people make words form a circle... But i couldnt figure it out lmao

So here is mine for fun--Its a tribute to Murph---sorry it sucks but I have no computer skills, Im not the Gimp Pimp--All I have is Paint and I even suck at that:D--Sorry the M18 looks so bad, Todd-maybe someone can clean it up a bit---And it needs T.M. Hunt Custom Knives under the photo

94b71e7f-f276-40f8-bee4-b81635b16c5b_zps7dda4969.jpg

So here is mine for fun--Its a tribute to Murph---sorry it sucks but I have no computer skills, Im not the Gimp Pimp--All I have is Paint and I even suck at that:D--Sorry the M18 looks so bad, Todd-maybe someone can clean it up a bit---And it needs T.M. Hunt Custom Knives under the photo

94b71e7f-f276-40f8-bee4-b81635b16c5b_zps7dda4969.jpg

Thats pretty good. but he needs a beer helmet! :D And if you could figure out a way for him to be in the process of clogging my toilet, it would be spot on! haha funny stuff!

Man, good thing I got my entries in when I did.

Good job Dubz. I had high hopes for Durphy but alas the better choice was made.

Back