Gear Thread

The alpaka zip pouch pro is pretty awesome. I've been packing it in my front left pocket with all this stuff for longer than I can remember. It's a great product.

I couldn't tell you how many times this little tool pack has come in handy. I use this stuff all the time. (Knipex pliers, fire steel, prybar/wrench, Philips bits, flat heads, torx bits, hex bits, and fix it sticks)20230523_140904.jpg20230523_141216.jpg

been a long time since I got me some new pants! Super excited about these ones, my first hike today in them was great. 1/2 price!
AG3cgTm.jpg

I friggin love Patagonia gear. Well designed, well made, lasts long. Their capilene is a winter staple for me and the ‘better sweaters’ are great too.
one of very few companies with a 'conscience' as well. A lot of recycling, equitable trade and environmental policies- strong moral underpinnings. Not surprising the company was founded by a blacksmith
Oh hey, welcome. Been here about six months now.

Surprisingly, 50 didn't really bother me, but I don't think I like where this is going.
I hear that😭

one of very few companies with a 'conscience' as well. A lot of recycling, equitable trade and environmental policies- strong moral underpinnings. Not surprising the company was founded by a blacksmith

I hear that😭

And a heck of a climber. When I started climbing in the mid 70's...Chouinard gear, and a few associated brands were all the rage.

Back