Gear Thread

I need a pretty small/compact pen. I don't need it to do anything but write. Any suggestions?
I use one of these but they also have shorter ones it’s a great pen I’ve been using it at work for a few years. I’ve been through many refill and it’s hit the ground a few times still looks good. I will post a picture of mine tomorrow it stays at work. You can get 20 percent off. IMG_6775.jpeg

I need a pretty small/compact pen. I don't need it to do anything but write. Any suggestions?
I’ve been carrying a Hinderer investigator pen in my wallet for years. The titanium version is almost weightless and goes unnoticed until I need to sign the bill at the steakhouse and I don’t want to touch the pen that they found under a bench in a pile of aquanet covered hair from 1986.

I’ve been carrying a Hinderer investigator pen in my wallet for years. The titanium version is almost weightless and goes unnoticed until I need to sign the bill at the steakhouse and I don’t want to touch the pen that they found under a bench in a pile of aquanet covered hair from 1986.
For over $200; I'd rather eat the pile of aquanet covered hair. 😆

I found my old Parker jotter, so I think I'm all set now. Thanks for all the suggestions!

Check out the Tacray Titanium Mini Stylus Pen on Amazon. 84mm/3.3” in length.

I have one of their discontinued Titanium and Carbon Fiber pens, and they’re well made, and not too expensive.

The one mentioned above is currently $37.xx.

It doesn’t help with the ones mounted on the tractor but on my implements I always connect the male and female together for storage so it doesn’t build pressure.
I always drain the implement lines a few milliliters before storing, as none of my implements have both male/female NPT, as with your tip.

The Emberlit is an awesome piece of gear. Heating up some swamp soup and a few from our hike this morning.

QFs7dWK.jpeg

P7KIpsq.jpeg

JUTbzkm.jpeg

3w6zHSv.jpg

rLE2iXW.jpg

RAcZ0z8.jpeg

l24bIT3.jpeg

Last edited:
Back