GEC #470123 Viper

I can't wait to see a finished Ironwood, sure hope I can snag one!

If i do get lucky Gabon Ebony Wood is my choice if not I'm happy with my Black Plum Jigged Bone

If i do get lucky Gabon Ebony Wood is my choice if not I'm happy with my Black Plum Jigged Bone
I'll probably go for the natural bone Tidioute and/or the jigged bone Northfield for sure.

Dying for an ebony or either bone! What do y’all think, would a user 2020 burlap plus cash on my end shake one loose in a trade when I inevitably miss the drop? Love my 2020 but don’t care for the micarta anymore

I spoke with someone who’s getting a lot less than the normal allocation for this run.
I see, thanks.

I’m still excited to see everyone’s pictures when they start coming through. Very curious what color and jigging pattern they do on the “TBD” version. The last ones in purple were pretty cool.

Where does one track down this kind of information? Not like I have the money to try for one anyways, but a guy can still be curious 🙂
Generally, that kind of insight would come from one of the dealers. There are other ways to estimate production (sometimes the photos from what's happening page will show all of the tubes for a certain run in one photo, for example). GEC doesn't typically release production numbers before distribution to anyone other than dealers.

I can't wait to see a finished Ironwood, sure hope I can snag one!
Older run ironwood.

HYgRSOkl.jpg

jm4syKil.jpg

Does the 47 pattern generally cost a little more on release than the average release. I've noticed the after market/flippers have them priced at a heftier price tag in relation to other patterns.im starting to understand the northfield/ tedioute differences but is the 47 costing more on release.

I like the ebony wood, but, it’s still impossible for me to get one at retail, I’m not sure I like pattern enough to pay the resell markup.

Back