GEC #470123 Viper

I like the ebony wood, but, it’s still impossible for me to get one at retail, I’m not sure I like pattern enough to pay the resell markup.
Well, let’s try not to discuss the prices here 👌. I still hope that you can score one. 😀

I like the ebony wood, but, it’s still impossible for me to get one at retail, I’m not sure I like pattern enough to pay the resell markup.
Please don't.

It only encourages unsustainable behavior and makes the hobby less fun and less accessible.

Let them starve.

Does the 47 pattern generally cost a little more on release than the average release. I've noticed the after market/flippers have them priced at a heftier price tag in relation to other patterns.im starting to understand the northfield/ tedioute differences but is the 47 costing more on release.
The flippers know its a very desirable pattern, so they ask more! Don't pay them friends!!

Older run ironwood.

HYgRSOkl.jpg

jm4syKil.jpg
That's a beauty, great grain!

The flippers know its a very desirable pattern, so they ask more! Don't pay them friends!!
That's what I thought,it just seemed they were asking exorbitant sums.the fact that I have never seen an actual listing of $ amounts the dealers charge I have no idea if some models are priced higher,and if one wood is less than another,or if acrylics are x amount compared to jigged bone etc.but I was looking at the viper from the eyes of Bill and charlie, trying to understand which knife in history closely resembles,it and the fact they were not produced until 2014.to me they remind me of the case swayback.

It would be nice not having to feed flippers,but unfortunately that is the only avenue available to people outside of the states.but I have not been feeding the flippers,I have been fortunate to have a few people agree to sell up here, but that's a small percentage. I don't expect though to land a jigged bone pattern for anything popular outside of dealer/flipper,but even then I refuse to do it.besides being overly expensive I just find that I would rather do without. It makes the knife hobby unattainable for many.but knives rescued Thanksgiving dinner this past weekend.the conversation veered into politics,.short story wife got mad at me not the company lol.wife asked me to change the subject and loudly said to show those danm knives she has been looking at.well I pulled them all out and all the boys and their wives were interested,jigged bone or fine wood on traditionals is appreciatedby many(helps that the ladies werecrafts people).so for over an hour everyone was happy and entertained. I even showed off my cc riders comparing the f&f to chinese made lol.

but knives rescued Thanksgiving dinner this past weekend! The conversation veered into politics; Short story wife got mad at me, not the company lol!! Wife asked me to change the subject and loudly said to show those damn knives she has been looking at.well I pulled them all out and all the boys and their wives were interested,jigged bone or fine wood on traditionals is appreciatedby many(helps that the ladies werecrafts people).so for over an hour everyone was happy and entertained. I even showed off my cc riders comparing the f&f to chinese made lol.
Happy Hour!!! 🤣

Black plumb chief.cant say I've seen that on to many gec pictures,also this teal on black or black on teal.they gotta put an emblem of a teal duck for that one

Nice surprise! This is the one GEC I’ve really wanted that has eluded me.

Back