GEC #86 2021: Angus Jack, 2AB, Spring Street Barlow (BF Knife)

Good Lord. DLT had a big drop too. Those went fast. I'm incredibly lucky I snagged a Well Done Angus Jack last week. I don't think I'm getting any more of the 86's from drops other than the forum knife.

Scored a rust orange from DLT, went back and tried for a Angus but got shut out during check out. I did ok on this run passed two Angus MR and a B&R AB2 at cost to fellow porch folk. 🙂 :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Craziness....Many can't even get online in time and there are few who can get more than one lol. It took me a minute and a half to try and get through the check out (as soon as I saw the email) only to have it go out of stock in the midst...lol

Sorry, don't mean to derail the thread again on 'how to get....'

The new natural bone looks incredible!!!!

Been lucky enough to catch a Angus WD, a R&B and a Rust orange bone 2ab. I'm very happy for sure!

I'm the only one getting high adrenaline rush from theses drop? 🤣

I never been lucky with other GEC Barlows in the past, it's a good year for my GEC Collection!

Well, I’ve had an eventful and lucky morning. Scored a rust orange from KSF and a black/red linen Micarta from DLT. I wasn’t a big fan of the stamp on these Barlow’s but once I saw the finished product I knew they’re going to be a classic for any collection. Looking forward to getting them in hand. Now to try to complete the set with a green Micarta

Been lucky enough to catch a Angus WD, a R&B and a Rust orange bone 2ab. I'm very happy for sure!

I never been lucky with other GEC Barlows in the past, it's a good year for my GEC Collection!
You’re most definitely not the only one getting a rush! 😂 I haven’t even had my coffee yet but I'm absolutely wired! It’s always a thrill to score on a drop. Especially when it’s as special a drop as these 86’s

Good Lord. DLT had a big drop too. Those went fast. I'm incredibly lucky I snagged a Well Done Angus Jack last week. I don't think I'm getting any more of the 86's from drops other than the forum knife.
Ah, i missed that one too, didn’t get the email until 15 minutes later
Is dlt still going to release the od green ones?

Missed my KSF email because I was installing a fridge! Foiled! [shakes fist]
I have the BF 86, but i was really hoping for that sweet rust red too. Maybe this is the universes way of telling me I don’t need another.

LOL, no joke, my hands are shaking when I try to get through the check out process!!! 😁

My luck has been terrible on recent drops so I'm saving money by looking at all y'alls photos and they look wonderful! Hopefully my forum knife comes through, because that will be the only 86 I've scored this time around.

Back