Gec built 2022 Remington Bullet knife

Sat out for the 39s. Sitting out on the 74s and 47s. Sat out the 81s. Sat out the H20s. But I’m in on this one!

Literally just texted my go to dealer inquiring whether he’ll get any. TBD. Sounds like dealers have to buy from SMKW if they are to get any.

Sat out for the 39s. Sitting out on the 74s and 47s. Sat out the 81s. Sat out the H20s. But I’m in on this one!

Literally just texted my go to dealer inquiring whether he’ll get any. TBD. Sounds like dealers have to buy from SMKW if they are to get any.
If Smkw has as many built as last yrs trapper there should be plenty to go around. Hopefully it's a little cheaper but I highly doubt it.

Dang, is that a proper grand daddy Barlow?!

Yes please.

(blew the pic up a bit)

A5cO7Bz.jpg

CYHXbDL.jpg

Looks like a nice one. I've little doubt that like all the "bullet" knives to date, it will be priced out of my league. So remember! If it sells out between the time you put it in your cart and get to the check-out page, it tweren't me that beat you to it. 😁👍

When will they be available?

What’s the blade steel?

Closed length?

I’ve seen these and they look really nice. Looking forward to picking one up.

Hey guys I understand Bear and sons don't hold a candle to gec barlows. But I'm still very thankful that's its made in the USA!! We have to call balls and strikes but if we don't purchase these knives they will be gone for good. Not everyone has 189 bucks to spend on a knife so thanks to smkw and bear and son for a decent knife made in the USA and somewhat affordable.

Hey guys I understand Bear and sons don't hold a candle to gec barlows. But I'm still very thankful that's its made in the USA!! We have to call balls and strikes but if we don't purchase these knives they will be gone for good. Not everyone has 189 bucks to spend on a knife so thanks to smkw and bear and son for a decent knife made in the USA and somewhat affordable.
You are right it's great to be American made, and lower price point is good to let everyone play. That said, that shield is an abomination, whoever squeezed that out should be ashamed.

Back