Gec built 2022 Remington Bullet knife

The slim thickness of the frames make these carry much easier than the 4.7” length would lead people to believe, especially if you can keep them upright!

I'm a little confused, as I thought these were an SMKW exclusive. I see them showing up at other dealers now. There are a few in stock still for anyone who missed one.
SMKW got some. A distributor also got some and any retailer or dealer could get some from them. They are made by GEC, but in this case they are not a GEC dealer exclusive.

You guys will like them!

View attachment 2111506
I see you have developed some patina on the blade. Good. I got one from TSA and one from KSF both in the $200 range. I still see at least one for $225 at NW. I had to dig hard for a rationalization, but when you tell yourself "Look what the 77's are going for in aftermarket, and this is going to be just as sweet in a bigger helping" ... well not hard to see what happened LOL. I now have to decide which will be coronated safe queen and which will be treated like a good knife should be ... put into a EDC rotation and grinned at when carefully used. One is darker so it will likely be the queen. I would post a pic but they have been fairly represented on this thread and in all honesty posting a pic here is not something I have quite figured out.

I got one dark and one light.
I need to figure out which one to carry now, the light has a pull of 5.5 or so and the darker has a 6+, but the darker one has a little scoring on the cover right in front of the shield.
No complaints for sure, they're both beautiful! It's the choosing that I haven't needed to do since the days of being able to purchase 2 forum knives...
The round is a .35 Rem from my 1956 Marlin 336

View attachment 2083834View attachment 2083835 We are rowing the same boat even down to the .35 Rem Marlin (great round). It will take some thinking about which blade deserves to be used like intended. For me I'm leaning to the lighter one for duty.

Last edited:
I see you have developed some patina on the blade. Good. I got one from TSA and one from KSF both in the $200 range. I still see at least one for $225 at NW. I had to dig hard for a rationalization, but when you tell yourself "Look what the 77's are going for in aftermarket, and this is going to be just as sweet in a bigger helping" ... well not hard to see what happened LOL. I now have to decide which will be coronated safe queen and which will be treated like a good knife should be ... put into a EDC rotation and grinned at when carefully used. One is darker so it will likely be the queen. I would post a pic but they have been fairly represented on this thread and in all honesty posting a pic here is not something I have quite figured out.
I’ve been enjoying carrying mine and using it as a food knife that’s for sure. I don’t think I can be much help at posting pics, but these are awesome knives and pics are always welcome. 👍

I found a handfull still in stock at a major online retailer in VA... Two incoming...

I hope everyone is still enjoying theirs. How are they holding up? I would love to see a few more pictures of well loved examples...

Last edited:
I originally passed on them because I have an Original Remington Grand Daddy but finally caved . And there are still a few out there .
LaVedAL.jpg

QjiPTmi.jpg

pvM71Id.jpg

6VLZJsD.jpg

Harry

Back